Goodbye Gc

Discussion in 'General' started by underahoneymoon, Jun 10, 2013.

1. 8 months, 11k posts

i will never4getu

2. I never saw you post around here but im going to miss you sooo muchhhhh....... :cry:

3. Don't forget to bring some "off"

4. peace dawg foreal dawg

5. [​IMG]

Forreal though, I think you're cool as fuck.

6. Yeah you will be missed!! Hate losing people who actually contribute. We need all we can get these days! When will be your last day to post?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. hey sexy lady, it was nice to know you... 

but you gotta move on 

8. You will be missed, enjoy the summer! No cell phone for two months, I'd be down for that :smoking:

9. We'll miss ya!

10. I hear Bigfoot lives up there in the pacific northwest. Maybe that's just Jane Dough :p

Have fun. See ya around.

11. [​IMG]

I'd tell you to have fun, but I have no doubt about that. Stay happy, learn lots, roll the good vibes forward. Have a great summer, chicka.

Later, gator.

12. Ok I don't think I'm going to respond  to every post haha but thank you so much for the love and encouragement!! 
    The camp is near Eatonville and my last day of posting will be friday. And yeah Illa a sesh with you would be a dream come true ;)

I will definitely keep in touch whenever possible :D  I just don't know how often that will be. I'm gonna be out in the woods teaching kids how to fight bears and catch fish with their hands  :cool:

13. Ahh the summer camp experience is so worth it! I worked at a camp in Maine for the past 2 summers, and damn was it fun. Basically on the days off between camping weeks, most of the counselors chipped in for a huge bag and sat around the campfire smoking and telling stories. It was great.

If you're going to be a resident for a while and are eligible to be a medical cannabis patient, let me know and I will point you towards one of the best places to go in Pierce County. One of my old friends runs it and they have at least 30 strains on hand at any given time, plus you'll get a solid discount on top of any bulk discount offered. Pretty sure you won't be too far from the place. Some beautiful areas up there (I was actually born and raised in Bonney Lake if you decide to look at google maps or something). Let me know if I can be of any assistance and I can pass along some info to help you out. Enjoy your time here!

15. Good luck gurl and welcome to WA state :smoke:!

16. Finally peace at last

[​IMG]

17. Have fun :wave: :smoke: we all love ya.

18. Have fun!
    Come back soon
    Don't forget about GC lol

19. See on the east coast everyone want to be in cali the cali people want out how confusing is this. On a serious not have some fun with the camp. Good luck...