Goodbye For A little While Blades : Another Casualty In The War On Drugs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazinBlizzard, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Well I tried to make a thread in the box a few days ago but with all the moderation in there now I guess their taking their time. So i'm gonna post it in here.

Tomorrow morning is court. A drug conviction in Aug. put me on probation for a year. Christmas night I got charged with poss of para (marry christmas mother fucker). Said charge violated my probation. So i find myself.... once again..... going back to jail :( I promised myself last time was the last time.

My lawyer says it shouldnt be more than 60 days, which I realize really isnt that big of a deal, but blades.... fuck jail. like seriously. fuck jail.

Im not too well known on this site, but I find much pleasure in browsing and posting, and I hope for all your goodvibes to keep me up while i'm locked down. Im gonna do my best to make the best of this time, and learn from the experience. Toke one for me blades

(this is happening in my hometown in Tennessee, so my medical card cannot help me. Another MMJ patient in jail for seeking relief.)

2. It`ll be all right dude, just knock these 60 days out and you're good to go, other then a few more months of probie.

good luck!

3. Alright here's what ya gotta do as soon as you get there...find the biggest guy and make him your bitch! Gotta let em know blazinblizzard don't play..

lol alright seriously though your biggest worry is gonna be boredom.

edit: Didn't see the part where you said "going back to jail"..didn't realize you had already been. Guess I'm preachin to the quire then lol

4. dam fool, i've been there

gettin locked up was one of the hardest times for me. it definitely changed the way i look at life now

5. hahahaha only made me serve 5 days. i got lucky..

Another year of probation tho :/ but no drug tests so its all good.

Back to life

6. Whew! Feel good for ya about that. :hello:

7. I always see hyou postin crazy shi tof you shootin up & shit. Maybe this jail time will straighten you out. You def need to chill bro. Stop shooting up like you do all the time too man. Definantly take it as a gift and just straighten out. i'll pray for you man.

8. just keep your head up bredren, the City and the Herb will be watin till you get back

9. im out already. see post above ^

...... while I appreciate your concern, I rarely IV. Basically the only times I do are the times I post pics of it.. last time i did was in like February..

But anyway its none of the governments business what chemicals I feel like putting in my body or how I get them there. Needles are just taboo because either people are afraid of them in the first place or its what "junkies" do. If im going to use a drug why not get it into my bloodstream the most effective way?

I'm also very safe when I IV anyway (clean needles, rubbing alcohol, ect..)

10. Yeah, that post re-inforces the reasons why I will pray for you. Peace man. Be safe

11. Honestly, i still think going to jail for getting caught with something weed related is utterly retarded.

12. -rep, dude.
    the city is not about judgment, it's about freedom to alter your state of mind how you see fit.

anyways, BB, glad you only have to serve five days. NOW GET YER ASS BACK TO CO! haha

13. Good luck brah. Seriously , or just flee to canada lulz.

14. Good to see you got off a little easier than planned BB.

=]

15. I get the feeling the drug trouble might not be weed-related?

Either way, just be responsible... and good luck