Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

goodbye all...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jan 9, 2004.

1. well, tomorrow's the day... the day i leave for college...

i'm taking greyhound all the way across the country... from philly to south cali :D

i'll be stoping in OH, IL, ID, MO, OK, TX, NM, AZ, and finally in CA... 21 stops all together :)

anywayz, i'm going to miss everyone here. this isn't my final goodbye... i will be back sometime later tonight or tomorrow before i leave.

i hope to see you all here when i get back from school...

my e-mail address is HeDiedForMe883@yahoo.com

if you want to keep in touch, you can e-mail me. i should beable to check my mail at the college (i'm not entirely sure on this yet though... i'll check and get back to ya)..

anywayz... peace out everyone.

i'll talk to ya'll later

2. I'm going to miss you around here my friend. But I'm glad that you're leaving us to better yourself. Always remember that we're only a few short mouse clicks away from you.

That's going to be a long bus ride. :D Better get yourself good and ripped before you take off. ;) Take care of yourself old friend. And don't do anything I wouldn't do while you're in college! Lol, I guess that leaves it pretty wide open, huh?

3. Good luck Cottons!

4. Awww, I am going to miss you so much, Cottons!!! I'm happy for you, though. This process of getting yourself into college has taken longer than you thought it would and it's finally here. :) You're going to school to learn more about something you completely believe in and I'm very proud of you. I wish you nothing but the best. I know that your life is going to be very different now. All I want is for you to be happy! Happy Cottons!!!!

I'm thankful that MaryJane helped us connect. You've taught me a lot whether you know it or not. I'm a better person after being bonged and feathered by you! ;)

I love ya, dude! Expect a PM, so check them before you jet!

5. l feel like l,am sending one of the kids away .
    [​IMG]
    l know from the way you have conducted yourself around here that you will do well my young friend.[​IMG]

live long and prosper.

6. good luck man.... anything to further ones education is always a plus! especially if the education lands ya surrounded ion hot wheather an girls of cali....:)

good luck and i hope you get the most this life has o offer for ya man....:D

an p.s. ain't that what library comps are for???

7. ...i raise a big phat dube to ya...good luck!...

8. thanks for all the kind words... i will miss everyone here at the city. i hope to talk to you all again some day :)

9. dude fuck that....you ant gonna be gone for good ...just on leave....and ...dont forget to make a trip down here when you get arround to it!

10. I'm going to miss you Cottons! Will you still be around for holidays? Or is it too much of a trip to come home for?

Either way, go to the local library! Most libraries let you have internet time! Post! Post!

11. We'll miss you, Cottons! Visit us as often as you can.

P.S. why won't you be able to go here at college? Do you not have internet?

12. dont forget to visit LA mate... Fire bud is some bomb shit u smoke here... Welcome to Califazzz.lol..latezz...

13. good luck to you...please check into the city as often as you can.

14. Good luck guy I dont really know but it doesnt matter anyway...GOOD LUCK!...and yah, doesnt yoru college have the internet? im sure your roommate might have a computer, or someone else you meet there...:D

15. Good luck cottons.. keep us in mind when you get time...

16. sad to see you go, but happy to see ya goin to college. Hope it's great, have some wild parties! And remember to update us..good luck

17. goodbye old friend........but we all know you too well, you'll get online somewhere and post something like "cottons in back in da house".......lol.............glad to see that your following your dreams and something that you beleive in so strongly..........you'll be sadly missed here, but the door will allways be open mate!..........take care..........Peace out........Sid

18. alright you crazy old man, damn dude I know your going to be able to post, anyway if you dont get around to it, good luck with everything

*)nite(*

19. I miss you already. :(

20. I never really got a chance to know u and I know you've left by now I think...but from you're posts it's pretty obvious you're a real cool person and intelligent and I have no doubt you're gonna do good. So take care, have fun, and good luck with everything :)