Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frogs482, Feb 2, 2012.

1. hello there I know everyone hates these threads but I was wondering if I got my money's worth here. I paid $10 for .5g (I know it's kind of a rip-off no matter how good the weed is).

I am wondering if the stuff I got is really .5g and if it is high quality bud.
    The coin in the pictures is a penny.

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      162.2 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      180.3 KB
      Views:
  2. i would say .5.....

but you should smoke it ...and then tell us if it is high quality or not

3. You didn't get ripped off at all I'm on the east coast in NY and a dubs 20$ dimes 10$. If those are quarters, thats definitely a solid .5 nug.

4. Looks decent and .5 for 10$ isn't bad depending on where you live, for the northeast it's average

5. yeah, i think you're good. as far as quality, just smoke the shit and find out, man. it won't kill you (unless you don't trust your dealer)

6. i'd smoke it.

7. #7 SpliffDoobious, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    I've paid more for less.Sometimes ANY hook-up is a good hook-up.

8. It is a penny, unless it is really condensed perhaps .3
    The smoke test is where it's at though. :smoke:

9. Yeah I know the best way to find out is to smoke but unfortunately I have a drug test coming soon. The only reason I bought it is for my friends and for after my test

10. nice pixels

11. looks good to me for $10

12. It's all good until she Matrix flips your shit and starts wanking you off all in one motion.

13. lol people in my area wont even meet up for that little :/

14. shoudln't be trippin on a $10 buy...

15. It's not really about that, its more about whether or not the guy is trustworthy

16. Def .5 if not more. It looks pretty dense too. Get a digital scale though

17. Definitely .5 if its a little dense and not super fluffy. I can't tell if it's any good by the pics, but if it has lots of crystals then it's dank.

18. Looks like at least .5 to me. You're good man.

19. Same haha it sucks sometimes though, least you can get is like an 1/8th you rarely get people selling 1gs as well, but 0.5 fuck that, its good for thr buyer but the dealers must be desperate