Good

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by toothytokey, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Used MG soil, tips of first leaves turning yellow. Incoming leaves on 3rd node are curled. Growth has been stunted for a week. What should I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Don't use mg again?

Auto or photo seed?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Have u given any nutes? Are you giving just water now? Are you p.hing your water?

4. Transfer out of MG and invest in some decent soil with decent drainage. Don't grow soil but I hear Ocean Forest or Fox Farms soil with about 25% perlite works a treat

5. Photo seed no nutes, figured mg was strong enough.

6. Just water, and not phing water. I replanted into mg from seedling
    (Super small Dixie cup). Into 1 gallon pot 4 days ago.

7. Which fox farm soil there's a bunch lol and which fertilizer?

8. Do yourself a favour and read up on a bunch of stuff on growweedeasy.com. MG is a pretty common mistake to make. You're not the first, you won't be the last. Any questions I have though I always refer to that site first. If they're young might be an idea to just scrap them and have another go. It's all a learning experience. :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. might want to go into these forums and do a bit of reading mate. i use 1/3 ocean forest, 1/3 happy frog, 1/3 perlite in my pots

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks that the answer I needed

11. Fox farms makes a light warrior feed for young clones and seedlings. Your water should be around 6.2.-6.5. You can measure runoff, I do not.

I use promix, it's a light feed perfect for growing any kind of plant. Just rely on nutrients once plant is a few inches tall.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I use happy frog and pro mix 2 big bags of the frog to a bail of the pro mix ...good stuff!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk