Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zenbit, Jan 12, 2014.

1. 5.5 gram nug. Would you guys call this dank or high mids?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. That's some dank bro.

• Like Like x 1
  3. And I don't know about 5.5 grams. Can't really tell from the picture. Did you see it on a scale? Put a lighter next to it and post another pic ^_^

4. #4 vsengaged, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    Seems to be a lot of green, not any other colors besides some yellow. Stem seems big from the first picture. Looks like beasters.

Have fun and stay safe bro! :smoke:

5. mmm, could be high mids at best.

wouldn't quite call it 'dank'. 'dank' is like a complete mass of crystals.

6. looks like some alright outdoor grown. nothing dank though. should be $5 a gram. 

7. Yeah i scaled it. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. And thanks everyone. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Looks dense and delicious. I think I'll go pick up today.

10. [quote name="Anxbis" post="19326596" timestamp="1389549319"]Looks dense and delicious. I think I'll go pick up today.[/quote]It is bro haha. Good luck!Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Looks pretty dank to me..But 5.5? Ehh, did you put it on a scale?

12. Yeah i did. Picture doesnt do it justice. It was very dense and larger than a lighter. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app