Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Weed Smells Like Dog Farts.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Austria-Hungary, Jul 25, 2014.

1. You ever notice how a dog fart kinda smells sour/skunky compared to a human fart? My dog just farted in my face and I was like hey that's what my last pickup kinda smelled like when I broke up the buds

2. #2 snoopdog6502, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    We need to get you to grow some weed, Good weed.

3. Dog farts STINK.

Good weed smells GOOD. :mad:

4. More like puppy fart

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Uhh I don't know wtf you're smoking...

6. My friend has lights and an auto white rhino seed we just need the right soil and nutes. And it was a light fart, couldn't even hear it come out maybe that's why...

7. Why are you smelling your dogs farts in the first place... ? I don't even...

9. No, not even remotely. Im curious as to what kind of weed you're smoking that smells like farts/shit.

10. #11 LuxSpiritus, Jul 25, 2014
    Tommy Chong: My dog ate my stash!

11. #13 snoopdog6502, Jul 25, 2014
  12. My weed smells good enough that I like to stick my nose to the jar and just inhale deeply until my lungs are full

Can't say I feel the same way about my pups ass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. No...no it does not.

14. You must not get good weed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app