Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good weed in San Diego, CA?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeidreH, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Hello smokers!

In a few weeks, I will be going to California for the first time! I was wondering if any of you knew where to get great California style weed around the San Diego area. Hope to hear from you!

2. Don't take this the wrong way but.... ...are you high?

The only legal way to get pot in CA is to have a med card and go to a state approved shop. Now that said not every one that smokes is a legal card holder but not all of them have there face in their profile telling people where they want to go to commit a crime. If I'm not mistaken you have already committed a crime by asking where to get smoke in the first place.

I would strongly urge that no one suggest anything that could get any one in trouble.

3. I'm pretty sure good marijuana shouldn't be very hard to find in California..how you get it is up to you lol..my advice: don't take part in anything sketchy and enjoy your trip :wave:

4. just look for someone you think is a stoner, then talk to them. a lot of people smoke, and if they dont, they usually dont care if you do

5. jee, thanks mystic for making me feel like a huge idiot. I'm not asking specifics really. whatever, guess this threads over with.

6. Take me with you and I'll let you know where the buds' at :smoke:

7. Not trying to make you feel bad but it is a fact that cops do use the internet to catch people in crimes so be careful.

8. yeah, well you were a huge buzzkill. :-(

9. Maybe I should just rephrase what I'm trying to ask. Does anybody know where the best weed is around the San Diego area? I'm not asking for an address. I'm not asking for a phone number. I'm asking for the tiny towns in that area. For instance, I live in Allentown area in PA, however, there are areas around there such as Bethlehem, Easton, Phillipsburg, and Emmaus.

10. tbh you should be able to find some anywhere. Just ask any hippy or hipster looking person. Shouldn't take you long to get hooked up.

11. thank you, it's very much appreciated. I want to fully enjoy the experience of popping my California cherry.

12. that doesnt even make sense. every time i read it, i laugh.

honestly ask any stoner looking person or college kid and im sure they'll be able to help you out. ive read/heard a few stories of people just asking random people who instantly want to help that person out and get them some dankity cali buds.
    my friend even met this guy who was actually on his way to a dispensary so the guy just got two of everything he was getting anyway. my friend ended up getting 5 grams of assorted top grade and a bunch of edibles. all for under 100 bucks

13. So would you find it funny that I have sat next to a high ranking police officer as he went threw facebook, myspace and youtube and put together cases against people on probation/parole that where too stupid to keep from posting pics of them doing shit they shouldn't.

I watched him take a pic off the internet, cross checked it with the high school student year book library that most PD's have found the persons name, then used that name on facebook and myspace to find enough evidence to get a search warrant.

Near where I live there where just 2 high school girls that where locked up for things that said on facebook about a classmate. Wake up dude ANYTHING you do/say online can and will be used against you in court.

14. Then why are you registered to a cannabis forum? Pot black I say....

15. go to berkeley, youll find it in 3 seconds by asking 3 people or less.
    trust me.

16. Do you see me posting my pic online? Or even using my own internet?

Sorry but I thought even in a cannabis forum common sense would still be needed. I was trying to help her NOT get in trouble.

I may seem like a buzz kill but I'm a 20 year smoker that has NEVER been caught with so much as a flake of shake in my life and I was trying to look out for a fellow smoker.

Don't worry this will be my last post in this thread or on the topic of security in general.

I had no intent on making it such a big deal out of this.

17. ok thats great.
    its funny b.c of the thread you posted it in.

18. Please, Mystic, go elsewhere. We don't need your negativity. If I get arrested, guess that's my own damn fault, huh?

19. go to tierrasanta

20. why don't you just send her to hamul and then a nice trip to julian while you're at it lol.