Good Weed in Mexico City?

Discussion in 'General' started by primerib, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Hello everyone.

I'm a guy who started smoking recently here in Mexico City. I really wish it were easier to get decent quality weed here, but right now I'm stuck with whatever this taxi-driver buddy of mine brings. The latest small bag he brought me was this horrible brown color and reeked of some chemical or something when i smoked it. That was 2 days ago and I threoux it away. I really wish I could find weed that I could enjoy :( Right now I'm smoking cigarrettes again. That's not very good because I hate cigarrettes and they hurt me a lot, so I'd rather smoke the weed and chill out.

Does anyone know if there's any way to get decent stuff relatively safely in this area? I'm not really sure how much I consume since I don't have any other friends who smoke, but a small bag lasts me about 5 days. If I place the bag here on my keyboard, it covers from the "T" key to the "I" key, and then down to the spacebar, but it's not very thick. When I tell people how much I pay for those bags, they can't believe it, but I pay $5 US Dollars per bag. I'd GLADLY pay a lot more if it were decent stuff. I sure wish I had good weed right now :(

Salutations all,

primerib