Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good ways to take weed into Festivals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AnAverageSmoker, Jun 4, 2012.

1. I am going to a weekend camping music festival this coming Friday and I got good intel that the security on the gates will be a lot higher than previous festivals I have been too. Last one I went to I just prerolled my joints for the weekend and stuck them all in a air tight jar and wrapped it in my sleeping bag. I got passed the sniffer dogs that day but I feel that this won't work this time around. So GC what are sneaky/clever ways to get my weed into this festival, I will probably take about a quarter or so. Feel free to post any past stories too.

2. Zip lock bags filled with dryer sheets pus the baggie(s) of weed. Fasten that shit to your thigh and just walk on in. I d that when getting shit through tight security like all the time.

3. Get a Smelly Bag, or Bags. Load Buds. Strap that bag between your balls and asshole. Wear some brief's or Tightys. You's gone be good.

4. If you can bring food in wrap your bud up real good in Saran wrap and hide it in the food.Use sandwiches and things like that,If the dogs do hit on the bud the handlers will think the dogs are hitting on the food not the bud.You want to trick the handlers not the dog.

Good luck

5. Yeh, you can take food in. Probably be my best option, hopefully it will trick them. Maybe if I had a sponge cake I could cut along it and hollow out a bit of the cake and put in the bud then cream right round the edges. Could take a pringles tub take out a bunch of the crisps and stick my weed a the bottom and glue the seal back on, i am sure there are more. Keep the ideas coming!

6. Dont really want to do this, if there are other options I will probably do them instead but I guess this is a last resort type of thing.

7. Smell proof bag down your pants. Enjoy rockness

8. Surely the scent will permeate through the zip lock and the dogs will smell it? What do the dryer sheets do to help?

9. I was wondering how you knew where I was headed but I guess from my location you had a good idea which festival it was. I will enjoy. Thanks man!

10. The Pringles can will work.

Open the can an take half of the chips out,put your bud in and then replace the chips.Then take a small amount of super glue and glue the foil back to the can and replace the lid this way it looks like the seal has never been broken replace the lid and your golden I assure you.The guards definately will not open the Pringles and pour them out they will think the dogs just want to eat them even if they do hit on it

11. Alright man, sounds pretty golden. Just need to make sure I can peel the seal off perfectly. Might take a few cans to get it right. Thanks for your help dude!

12. Put it in your pocket, they don't give a FUCK.

13. Some of them won't but I can't just assume that, it only takes one prick of a cop to get me busted, no point in chancing it.

14. [quote name='"AnAverageSmoker"']

Surely the scent will permeate through the zip lock and the dogs will smell it? What do the dryer sheets do to help?[/quote]

You know how when constructing a sploof you use dryer sheets to neutralize the smell? Yeah, same principal. That or hide it amongst your food.

15. There is a double sided pouch behind your zip on a pair of jeans cut it and can fit in a few grams. Even if the dogs react they can't search your crotch.

16. Only place is your safe is your underwear, seriously.

17. Not at all, the dog would then just smell weed and dryer sheets. Same thing about how dogs find it in gas tanks. Someone must not watch Barry Cooper.lol