Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good way to hold/hide weed smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StuckInMyMinddd, May 9, 2013.

1. I'm re-upping tomorrow, I'm gonna be getting a half ounce and I need something to hold it in that will hide the smell as well.

I don't have a mason jar, I broke mine like 30 minutes ago haha, that's why I'm making this post. any suggestions ?

2. Mason Jar

/Thread

Idk why it double posted but I skipped the last paragraph. I would still say go get a mason jar though. Or browse through your grocery store for something

3. Mason Jar.

/Thread

4. Thermos with rubber seal.

Anything with air or liquid tight seal should work pretty well.

5. I recently brooe my mason jar also. Im 19 and live with my parents and am a bit on the paranoid side. So what i like to do is put my weed in a zip lock bag wrap the bag in a dryer sheet then put it in a pill bottle.... I know its overkill but you cannot smell a thimg

6. Buy another or temporarily use a nice sealing tupperware type container. :smoke:

7. if your buying a half, how can you not afford 1 mason jar

8. He probably just doesn't feel like going to the store man.

9. This. ^

10. image-588516879.jpg

It's a tub aware I found in my cabinets. shhhh, don't tell my girlfriend hahahah. I'm gonna put the Half o Baggie inside a zip lock back with dryer sheets. think this should work?

11. well id say if your going to be hiding something from your parents, and being extra tweakish about it, whats the big deal with going to the store lol?

and OP that tupaware will work, just make sure the dryer sheets arent in the bag that your weed is in lol, your nugget will taste like fresh linens. i'd just put the baggie in the tupaware, and maybe 2-3 dryer sheets in the tupaware alongside the baggie.

one of my stash jars is a very similar tupaware, i used electrical tape on the outside to blacken it so no light gets in though

12. I don't live with my parents lawl. I need to hide the smell because I'm going to be carrying it around all day, I'm picking up in the morning before my dealer leaves on vaca and so I don't want too reek of weed at work. why did you tape it up? Why wouldn't you want light getting in? and yeah I've experienced the dryer sheet tasting bud hahaha .

13. oh i was thinking of WeedMonkey69s post my bad bro.

all my jars are tinted, if your storing bud for a long period of time you dont want constant sunlight on them. i've heard sunlight degrades the THC, probably not by a noticable amount, but i still like to keep my buds in prime condition. if its not going to be sitting there for a long period of time, and not gunna see a ton of sunlight then you'll be fine. im just a tweak about my nuggets lol

14. Plastic is too porous.

A glass or metal container is best. Go to the drug or grocery store and buy something cheap that comes in a small container like that, empty out the contents, put it in the dishwasher and you're good to go.

15. thats what i was sayin pretty much, but dude already said he wasnt gunna go to the store.

i got 4 glass jars and 3 plastic. i think hell be fine if hes not storing his nugget for more than 2 weeks or so.

16. You can get a smell proof bag online for about $1 that would be your best option that or go out and get some mason jars.

17. Keep in mind, bags do not work very well for long term use. The longer the bud is in there, there more it smells. I recommend Tupperware, pill bottles, and mason jars (obviously)

18. ill email you a mason jar, wait what.. :smoking:

19. Idk why it double posted but I skipped the last paragraph[​IMG]

20. My weeds just inclosed in 8 ziplock bags haha