Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good way to get past airport security?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EveryOnceInAWhileToker, Nov 18, 2013.

1. So I wanna get past security with a little weed and have thought to grind up my herb and put it in tea bags and put it in an airtight container and put it in my luggage. Should I put it in my carry on and not open the "tea" or put it in my luggage between a bunch of clothes? Any other suggestions? I'm not gonna have a lot of weed. I also thought to put a joint in a highlighter casing and cap the highlighter.

2. I suggest you leave your weed behind and try to find some where you are traveling to.  Edibles would be your safest bet but even that is risky.  

3. The area I'm going has absolutely no dealers is what I've heard from a friend.

4. I'm also planning to bring some cannabutter with me any suggestions on that?

5. Edibles is the safest. I wouldn't risk any other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 ryguy93, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    dude thats not just messin with state law thats messin with federal law. That stuffs really risky.... Maybe just not smoke for however long your out there.

7. the best way is to not try. is it worth getting busted what you gotta ask yourself...

8. I always end up or get directed to the line with the body scanners, so I would say no, just try to find a hookup there.

9. thats so sketch hah

10. Everyone is right but everything is risky. I fly all the time and my local airport is nothing to get through. Carry it in your carry on and don't hide it in anything it shouldn't really be in. Joints in a cig pack would be good. Avoid carrying anything metal in your bag if possible because metal alerts security sometimes when your bag is xrayed. Keep them in a pocket alone. Id your bag alerts they will only check the object in the pocket in question. Meaning one time my metal headphones alerted them and only my headphone pocket of my bag was searched. Most airports don't have dogs some do. If you don't really know the airports your travelling in and out of well id advise against it.

11. This. The bottom screws off. and airport security isnt as secure as people think. just keep the can in your luggage and dont bring more than 3.5. Read some stories online of people going on planes with weed. its not that hard.
    [​IMG]

12. #12 EvoMan454, Nov 18, 2013
    Don't risk that shit. You never know when you'll get randomly searched, and those scanners are good enough to see your nuts inside of your ball sack, let alone an 8th stuffed in some barbasol stash container. Remember that no matter how much weed you have, if you get caught that's felony possession, and trafficking across multiple state borders. That case won't get thrown out

And that barbasol shaving cream can would get thrown out anyways because you can only have up to like 3 ounces of liquid per item on your carry on.

13. #13 G4Grassdetta, Nov 18, 2013
    It isn't that hard...like another poster said. Disguise it as something else (cigarettes) and bring it in your pocket or carry on. Cookies is another good way to go. Just bringing buds makes me feel sketch with the scanners and such but feel free to do as you wish.

I eat cookies for the flight but don't take much...maybe bring 2 cookies with me for the flight out, eat them before the scanners for luls. I don't like being high when traveling...it's a high all in itself. Short trips that is...long ones it's best to register a P.O box and mail it to yourself (That is REALLY easy to do)

and KNOW if they have dogs that they regularly employ. If not, go for it.

14. I'm surprised no one has told him to put it in his anus.

15. @[member="Tastyblunt7"] has the right idea. I'm fairly sure that the scanners can't see through metal, which is why they always ask you to take your laptop/electronics out your bag. Also, put it in your suitcase, not your carry-on. Put all your toiletries, like shaving cream, deoderant ect. in a small bag, and put the can of weed in there too. It will look totally normal if it's with your toiletries. 

If you're putting it in your carry-on, MAKE SURE the can isn't over the limit. Usually it's no more than 100 mL, but I'm not sure if it varies. Remember, the way scanners work is that different materials appear different colors on the scanner. The 3 different materials are plastics, metals, and natural matter. 

Lastly, I highly recommend doing something like edibles. Just make some coconut oil pills, put them in pill bottle, or make some oil, and put it in something inconspicuous (Something that could go in your toiletries bag). Once you're up there, whip out whatever you got and make something with it. 

Yeah, and is it worth the risk? If you're a heavy smoker, maybe you should take a T-break? Taking a break when travelling is the best time to do it. If you do get caught, you're facing a serious fine, and prison time. 

Make the right choices.

16. Don't do it unless you like having anal with bubba brown in the shower

17. I just ate a special brownie before I entered the airport.

18. No dude that's stupid it's not worth the risk, its not gonna kill you to stay sober for a couple of days.

19. I honestly think your best bet would be to dump a cig and fill it with bud. Buy a few regular packs of cigs and put that in the big bag that goes underneath. You have to roll it good though or else the scanners will show shitty lookings cigs/js lol. But honestly it isn't as hard as everyone on here is making it seem.

People smuggle untold amounts of drugs through the airport everyday.

Just don't be a pussy about it.

20. Oh hell no dude your ass will get caught and then youll be in some really deep shit. If you cant wait til you get back to smoke then you're REALLY gonna hate it when you're on probation and be without it for a good 4-5 years

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum