Good vitamin for my plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Calm Palm Tree, Jul 15, 2013.

1. I picked up these vitamin solution, and thought it would be helpful for when i start my grow. I dont know if anybody is familiar with it, its called "SUPERthrive" . I thought mabye i could use it once a week, by mixing some in the water, when i water them. Or is this item just crap lol ? sombody help me out.

2. I like it but i only use it at TP anymore. But some will tell you its BAD and some will say it GOOD.. Use and see what you think...  Just dont over do it

3. "TP" ? Whats that lol

4. Transplant

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. So your familiar with this product?

6. Like said before some use it and some don't. I used to and stopped wasting my money on it. Research at a major university has shown no improvement with it on a vegetable crop. An ingreadiant in it poisons micro life living in the soil. Just another false claim made by a company to suck dry you pocket.

7. Better offusing alfalfa has the "secret" ingredient superthrive claims to have triacontanol. Its a growth hormone.

8. Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yah I use it during stress times but its illegal in oregon so I use to get it in vancouver. As stated alfafa meal is pretty much it on steroids and all natural.

9. FYI Oregon Tilth and several other states have banned Superthrive as an "Unregistered Pesticide" due to the "NAA" in it.

As far as I'm concerned it's a waste of your money. You want vitamins? Use Comfrey or Kelp Meal.

J