Good Video Games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by metaldubstepbud, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Hey what are some good video games to play while stoned? I dont play many games so i wouldn't know, so far i've liked league of legends, fallout 3-new vegas, and New super mario bros :D

2. I've recently been playing Dead or Alive Ultimate for the OG Xbox. Lmao.
    Good game when your high, until you get to Professor Dick Nose and its hard. (The game, not his dick or nose.)

3. Call of Duty. That is all :wave:

4. Get skyrim when it comes out

5. hahaha

i love to play GTA IV on my 360 when i'm stoned.. just hijack a nice looking car and cruise along

6. If your PC is good get BF3, it's primarily made for PC, I am upgrading mine just to play it.

7. you seem to like RPG's try elder scrolls, witcher 2, or the dragon age series

8. Saints Row 2 is a must when baked

9. Anything with bright colors and crazy visuals will usually do it for most. But I love rpgs when I'm baked on some sativa, and fps are best when I'm stoned on some indica.

10. i cant wait for battlefield 3 to come out

u def got get that!

11. Team Fortress 2! it's free on steam

12. GTA is the way to go when baked! just free riding around doin what ever the hell you want

13. Yeah but Saints Row 3 comes out in less than a month!

14. Ill play league with you. I suggest trying dead island

edit: For anyone wanting to add me, my summoner name is the same as my GC name :smoke:

15. you read my mind man haha that's what i always do. i also play some of the new Mortal Kombat when i'm with friends and occasionally i play gamecube with friends

16. Gears of war 3!

17. I KNOW AND I CANT FUCKING WAIT, but i just blew all my money on a ps2, y? because the games on the ps2 are amazing and they dont have half of the ones i want on xbox, hopefully i can get 60 bucks in the next month, but im almost outa bud so my next money is prob going toward a bag...

18. Super monkey ball on gamecube alllll day

19. Castlevania: Harmony of Despair. I have it for PS3. Add me, if you have it!

PSN: Initials2d.

20. Psychonauts
    Metal gear
    Dead island
    Three of my favorite :)