Good video games?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpringsStang, Jul 11, 2006.

1. well...im bored. I want to buy a video game but i dont knwo what...has anyone heard anything/or played anything fun latley? i either want a sweet platform game (non internet) or a comp game that you can play online (thats not hard or complicated as hell ie counter strike)

2. super smash bros. (melee). simple as fuck, but fun as fuck, too.

3. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

4. no

5. We need to start a online league of GCer's with a free online game. A simple, but fun one.

6. I'm a sucker for Fireshark on Sega Genesis.

it's fucking addictive.

you can get an emulator and the game at http://www.romnation.net/

7. Nice list! I almost shit myself when I saw Tribes 1 on there. I say we should start a FPS league. Tribes, Enemy Territory, something like that.

8. RTCW > Enemy Territory. Do you have RTCW? I'm looking for someone on here to play me; haven't found one yet.

9. damn, yall are fuckin nerds!!

nah, j/k. i don't play games that much but halo 2 is a classic if you have like 3 other people around. or get guitar hero for ps2. i played that a while back at a party. it was sick.

10. Yes.

11. how is counter-strike complicated? play it a bit more, it's hella fun

12. Lets all pick a game then. Quake, maybe? Tribes 1?

13. no...

14. I'm telling you, you'll never find a game that tops the intensity and eroticism of FIRESHARK!

[​IMG]

15. God of War (ps2)

16. Hey guyst maybe wonnof you guys wanna play some halo 2 right noww??? My gt is lazycrazykz, send my a friend request and we could play some halo!!! Oh, and to the originaol poster get doa4.... I meet fmany fellow stoners on that game....

17. hahaha i agree

18. hitman blood money, fear, day of defeat, gta san andreas...