Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good video for new users

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lemuel001, Sep 2, 2019.

1. There are so many posts about new users kinda freaking out because they smoke too much. This gave me a laugh :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Just ride it out. You'll come down. Your heart isn't going to explode. Don't fight it, let it wash over you and go with the flow.

And don't get high in a sketchy situation that's going to cause you to freak out...

3. i wouldn't want my kids to be smoking pot ever. maybe when they are 50 years old, they can start to smoke a bit.

ive witness it too many times where someone starts to smoke pot at age 13 or 15 and then they stop whatever they were working on whether it was building a car, project, goal or sports try outs. they just drop it all and want to smoke all day

:icgreen::jump::jump::jump:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I started at 18. Maybe it derailed my life a little but I had a lot of good times because of it. Above all, I would want my kids to be happy. If you're happy the rest will fall in place when it does...