Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good vibes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Can someone recommend the perfect "Good vibes" movie to watch baked:smoke:

Something that has good vibes and puts you in an even happier state of mind.

My last high I tried watching "Requiem of a dream " and it sort of ruined my high, even though it was a good movie

2. good vibes is a funny ass show.

#:cool:

3. The Shawshank Redemption...hope is a good thing.

4. Half Baked and How High. I bet everyone has seen them both well over a thousand but they never get old.

5. "Up In Smoke"...Cheech & Chong's first feature film & THE classic stoner comedy!

6. The Big Lebowski. My all-time favourite movie, always makes me feel good.

7. Are any of the other Cheech and Chong movies, as good or if not better than "Up in smoke".

8. Pulp Fiction isn't necessarily "chill", but I do enjoy it while high.

9. no its not... like, at all. It's borderline homo with a hint of stoner comedy.

Good vibe movies to watch baked..

Would I be lying if I said all of them?

Big Lebowski, Half baked, How high, Cheech & Chong have already been mentioned.

But for real, like all movies are dope when your :smoking:

10. #12 guerilla kid, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    trailer park boys

11. The union: the business behind getting high. Little outdated but still so legit to watch ripped.

12. Grandmom's Boy
    Fucking hilarious stoner movie

13. [quote name='"PuffDaddy420"']Grandmom's Boy
    Fucking hilarious stoner movie[/quote]

"I have to pee out of my ass" idk why I remembered that line when I read your post.

14. trailer park boys

15. Yea they're all as good I think..I like next movie a lot

16. Yeah cheech and chong next movie is better && funnier than up in smoke even though up in smoke is the more origional classic one

17. Watch grandmas boy, nick swardons "seriously who farted?", nick swardsons pretend time.. nick swardson is fucking hilarious

18. [quote name='"flyingMYplane"']

no its not... like, at all. It's borderline homo with a hint of stoner comedy.

Good vibe movies to watch baked..

Would I be lying if I said all of them?

Big Lebowski, Half baked, How high, Cheech & Chong have already been mentioned.

But for real, like all movies are dope when your :smoking:[/quote]

Lol okay? Have you ever heard of opinions? Hmm.

#:cool: