Good Vibes

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by tgjester, Oct 31, 2011.

1. New animated show on MTV. Any stoner who wishes to move to Cali will love this show. You can even watch the full first episode on MTV's website.

Good Vibes | Ep. 1 | Pilot | MTV

2. I knew since it was premiering right after beavis and butthead I knew it was gonna be good but DAMN is it funny!

3. I just caught it on tv. So far, loving it.

4. I enjoyed it.

5. Just set up my DvR. I work nights.

6. cant wait to see tonight's episode!

7. The yoda bong was epic

8. This show is so funny!

9. Yeah man it's one of my new favorite shows. The stoner guy with the van is awesome.

10. It's pretty funny because it mimics my life basically haha floatopia, anyone from the 805 or SB/IV knows what i'm talking about :hello:.

11. Did anyone else notice the mom pinning the condom....now it has a hole.

12. Hah it reminds me of the 805 :smoke: lol

13. Who else is watching tonights episode? Got the mflb all packed and ready haha

14. Hell yeah haha i love it, first oprah calls slo the most happy city in the country, now this. Positive exposure is great, but i don't want any valleyites or socalians ruining my preserved/unknown paradise :devious:.

15. #15 ForTooZero, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Best Quotes:
    "A rubber pickle?", "Oops that's mine!" and "I haven't seen my penis since I was six." and "MTV's hit tv show 16 and Bitchy." oh and "Hi, I beat off good looking men."

16. Most people in the valley know about slo county and vacation there all the time. It is like our number one vacation spot. I mean it's really not unknown at all. So many people go to the Oceano Dunes and Pismo. Could you link me details to the floatopia type thing you guys have?