Good vape under 150

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Poura, May 4, 2016.

1. So Vape is the healthiest way to smoke by far basically and I decided im gonna get one. Wnat would be a good one under 150? The cheaper the better but, i dont want a low quality one that smokes.

2. I swear by my Pax2 but at $280 is way beyond what you want to spend I know.
    We had an Alfa ($200) sent out to a place we flying to, vaped out of it for a week and left it with our friends. It was good, but didn't vape the weed as thoroughly as our Pax2 which leaves coffee ground colored, but NEVER burned dust practically. I always wished for my Pax2 when my Alfa was thru sending out vape, feeling I was not finishing it enough. A good vaporizer is worth the cost. The Pax2 is efficient and very discrete and I get multiple highs from each bowl, increasing the temperature as vapor grows thin. $150 vapes won't probably be as efficient but research online like I did. The VapeCritic has lotsa YouTube reviews. And there's many others. Good luck.

3. Arizer Solo, under $130.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  4. Goud...that's a great price. How does your finished weed look? Do you feel you're getting all the good stuff?

5. any good OG?

6. I have one also works really well
    It is different than smoking know that going in

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yes, I love the Solo! It vapes the weed evenly, gives excellent bong hits. For the price, you can't go wrong.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here, have some.

[​IMG]

dilligaf

9. yo stiggy :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Also recommend the Arizer Solo, or if you want a little more portability and want to pay a bit extra get the Air on sale. But they both have basically the same internals and I love my Air so no doubt the Solo is just as good

• Like Like x 3
  11. Another vote for the Solo. My wife and I have been using ours daily for about 2 years without any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  12. Congratulations-2-550x550.jpg
    this is your 100th message!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ahaha it would be more but the post counts since the forum change haven't been fixed, but this is my first congratulatory post :D

Oh forgot to mention a key difference between the Air and Solo. They both have the same min/max temperature but the Solo has 7 settings instead of the Air's 5 if you want more control

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yum! Tnx!

• Like Like x 1
  15. I would get the Flowermate v5.0s from puffitup.