Good TV series

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ZEROBS, Jan 16, 2019.

1. #1 ZEROBS, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    hi, I don’t watch a lot of cable but watch a lot of tv shows. Wondering what I’ve been missing out on. What are some of the better tv shows u have watched. Little by little I’ll make a list of all the series I’ve watched.
    Here is a few. Will list the many more as I think of them

Watched:
    Weeds
    Chicago Fire, med, pd
    Angle
    Charmed
    Buffy(old series)
    Flash
    Arrow
    Supergirl
    All American
    Legacies
    Charmed(new)
    Supernatural
    The 100
    Dc legends of tomorrow
    Izombie
    The secret circle
    Blade
    Constatine
    Twd
    Ftwd
    Seal team
    God friended me
    Early edition
    Happy together
    FBI
    The neighborhood
    Macgyver new
    Macgyver old
    One dollar
    Strange things
    Salvation
    Star Trek discovery
    Shameless
    Smallville
    Sons of anarchy
    Breaking bad
    Vikings
    Jamestown
    Firefly
    The marvelous mrs maisel
    The Durrell’s in Corfu
    Great expectations
    Sneaky Pete
    Black sails
    Arrested development
    My name is earl
    Sex education
    The last kingdom

To watch list:
    Sopranos
    All in the family
    Powers
    Boardwalk empire

2. 24
    Breaking bad
    Sopranos
    Fuck That's Delicious
    Sons of Anarchy

3. Haven’t heard of fuck that delicious, I’ll have to check it out, is it a cooking show? Watched them years ago. Don’t anymore. Breaking bad and sons of anarchy I’ve seen. Can’t wait for Mayans to come out! Haven’t watched the sopranos yet!! Not even an episode! 24 I think I seen a lil in season 1, I think I got side tracked by another series and havent gotten back to it yet

• Like Like x 1
  4. Not a big tv man but the following series are sick, in no particular order:

Sons of Anarchy
    Breaking Bad
    Daredevil
    The Punisher
    Star Trek Discovery (best ST ever, every episode is like a film)

5. 1983. Not sure I’ve seen that. Will check it out. Daredevil, r u talking about the Ben Affleck movie? Despite the low ratings I liked that. Same with the punisher, I’ve seen the movie not sure about series!! Love all the new Star Trek stuff(movies and series). Like old also. But yes that series is by far best visually stimulating series out.. not to mention the great cast

6. 1983 looks legit. Got a lil left if seal team. Then it’s off to Netflix to check out 1983!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Talking about the series. It's really really good I think. The punisher is series too, with Shane from the Walking Dead. Who is really good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sopranos[/QUOTE]
    Just looked up the punisher and daredevil series. I checked my Netflix. I’ve forsure seen it. I bet I watched it all the day it came out lol. Daredevil I 100% have seen the first season. For whatever reason haven’t gotten to second two or rly even knew about them lol.

9. All in the family

• Like Like x 1
  10. the wire
    brooklyn nine nine
    power

if i think of some more i'll come back and add some

11. Fuck that's delicious is on YouTube I think dude it's a cooking show with rapper/Chef Action Bronson, he basically eats food & gets stoned lmao

24 is good I was hooked after the 1st season I'm on season 6 now or 7 not sure:laughing:

Another good show is Boardwalk Empire it's on the same level as SOA/Breaking Bad imo, it's about before alcohol was legal it's dope

• Like Like x 1
  12. I haven’t watched the wire(don’t even rly know what it’s abour), Brooklyn nine nine I watched the first season, none since. I watched the first couple episodes of power. It’s something that’s on my watch list.. I’m not a big fan of waiting week to week to watch a show. A lot of shows I wait till a season is done, even then I don’t like waiting till nxt season. A lot of shows I pay no attention to until they are several season in and or done.. there are a lot I watch as they come out tho! Some mainly bc it’s be ruined on social media(walking dead and other popular shows)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just finished Sex Education on net flip. Loved it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Have you watched Vampire Diaries, or The Originals? Both are very good, IMO.

15. I watched first couple season on VD with an ex. That was back in 2010 tho

16. Ray Donovan is a good series.
    I just watched "You" on Netflix. Pretty fucking good. Very disturbing.

17. My wife started “you”. I feel asleep in first episode and was lost so I didn’t watch it. Will prob get to it when I run out of stuff tho. Catching up on legacy’s now

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 18B, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    El Senior de los Cielos
    El Chema
    El Patron del Mal
    Narcos
    Alias JJ...JotaJota
    My wife is Argentinian and I do not get to watch much "American TV...
    These shows are hilarious

19. Check out doctor who it's a real mind fuck while stoned

20. Only ones I've watched are the ones you havn't seen,

Oh 'The Wire' was great too soon out in HD