Good to see the city is still doing it's thang

Discussion in 'General' started by BigOrange2, May 2, 2013.

1. #1 BigOrange2, May 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
    Hey my blades I've missed you all I've been away for a long time I've moved across the world (from Washington to Australia), and am getting married very soon to a sexy Australian woman. Who would have thought I'd be leaving one of the few places in the world where weed ended up being legal. Love will do that kind of thing to you.

It's good to see the city is still chugging along as usual, all of you are the shit.

I can't believe it's been almost 7 years I've been a member... Been a long 7 years. Good times, bad times, and everyting in between.

I dedicate this song I made to you Grasscity

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaMT85zJhg4[/ame]

2. Dude I've been thinking of moving to Australia myself. Good on you I'm glad everything worked out for you

3. #3 BigOrange2, May 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2013
    Only thing is, there is no medical herb here, and thing like rc's are impossible to get because of the broad analog laws, and customs is even more efficient than USA here. I do like it here, lots of cool people, good bud, decent prices. I see San pedro growing all over the place as it can grow outdoors year-round here

I see you have a quote from mushroomsatsuji in your sig, he's one of my favorite members. Of course junkiedays is till my favorite though

4. Mushy met the banhammer sometime last year unfortunately, RIP

5. The city isnt what it used to be, can't talk about RC's and SP :( Welcome back tho :wave:

6. That song is too much gangsta for me.

Welcome back señor

7. Man I wish I knew the old GC

8. You can talk about san pedros growing, its just a cactus. Just dont bring up its psychoactive properties
    ;) and old gc wasnt too different really, just less kiddies and more bluelight-esque threads in pandora haha

9. mushroomsatsuji got banned
    and its good because he was A COMPLETE DICK HOLE.

Fuck that guy. Sorry but he was mean to a lot of people.

Maybe he wasnt like that when you were around?

10. Sorry for double post
    But here are a couple updates.

We can no longer talk about any other drugs, even drugs you are prescribed by the doctor. And they are really strict with that rule.

Rep is going away soon.

And there is a whole new layout coming as well :)

11. Ditto.

12. Damn, didn't know that, I see a lot of the old members don't hang around anymore

SP isn't a drug, nor are mushrooms, they are natural, cacti and fungus.

Haha, maybe try this one, lyrics I wrote myself, unless you don't like hip hop at all

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qrz4jen1rg"]Underground Sound - YouTube[/ame]

Makes me think of Hunter S Thompson quote: "San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of" Only the old GC was the special time and place to be a part of

I feel like a lot of what I used to say in posts I wouldn't be able to say now, one reason I stopped hanging around as much a I was afraid of getting banned by accidentally say something the way I always had on GC for years....

I don't know how he was with other people, but he and I shared mushroom info, grows, teks and such, and in this regard he was always chill.

I remember when I finally got my last light green rep years ago, felt like I had accomplished something lol. I'm not happy to hear that it's going away :(

Rarely does anyone go through and look at your other posts if they are interested in you at all after reading your post, they probably read your name, look at your rep, and then post count, without these you could be someone who joined yesterday, and no one will have a clue that perhaps you have made some awesome posts on GC, I guess that will help the issue of people being more biased toward what people with a lot of rep and history here say, but meh.. Also I'm so used to GC looking like this will be sad to see this layout go, but times change, people change, that's life I guess..

:smoke:

13. Where's junkiedays it looks like she's not a mod anymore?

14. Old pandoras box :)

15. Hasn't been for quite sometime now. She is still around though.

And welcome back bro! :wave:

16. Anybody seen junkiedays?

17. Saw her post in a thread in General not but an hour ago.

She has bacon as her avi now. :laughing: