Good to meet you all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HazelMoon, Jul 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi, I'm Hazel Moon...just started medical marijuana two nights ago, and am glad it's finally legal for me to smoke it haha. I'd tried it a lot off and on and found it really helps with my various and sundry issues. Anyway...so I was just looking for some others who understand the benefits of marijuana use, medical or anything else.

Looking forward to talking with you soon!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome Hazel, I’m glad you found the site as it’s a great place for folks like us. Weed is a much better med than given credit for. Keep me up on your progress.:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome Hazel :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, dobro49! I agree totally about weed being a better med. It stablizes my moods(bipolar), and takes my anxiety away. Plus I can actually walk for longer distances without my back acting like it's being trampled on by rhinos hahaha! :biggrin: Yeah, I'm an apprentice though, not used to smoking it every day, so I'm kinda learning as I go. Anywho...thanks for your note, I will look forward to seeing you around the forum!!! :apache::D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the kind welcomes, everyone!!!
    :weed:
    See you all around the forums. :D

7. I get like that with the back. (stenosis) I wish you well.

8. Wow, that's awful, I'm sorry you have to deal with that!!!! I wish you well too. :) :smoking-banana: