Good Titanium And Glass Nails?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HUNTER12, May 16, 2014.

1. I buy mostly my stuff off eBay like domeless nails within $20 range, and same thing for titanium for the same price. Do any of you guys use these nails off eBay and satisfy with the product, or is there a better buy within $30 price range, quartz glass or titanium? thanks

2. 20$ ti sounds unhealthy imo. get a quartz nail if you dont want to spend the mulah

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah that's what I have at the moment Domeless quartz nail off ebay, but I would like to try titanium. The other titanium alternative besides the HE is the "do you dab" ti for $50.

4. Im not all that familiar with ti nails sorry.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 SiberianShepherd, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    Do not use or buy Ti nails off ebay. Many if not most are NOT grade 2 Titanium which basically means it's not healthy to use. Quartz domes/nails I am not a fan of at all so I am biased and wont give an opinion. Get a HE(Highly Educated) nail,carb cap, and dabber off ebay for 98.00 bucks

Complete HE kit for 98 bucks... There nails alone at generally 70+ http://www.ebay.com/itm/Highly-Educated-Dualiti-Carb-Cap-Flat-Head-Carb-Cap-Dabber-/281334668965?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4180da5ea5

6. Yeah I don't think I trust the cheapo TI nails off eBay, although the domeless quartz glass from them works just fine, for now. I'll wait till I have enough to get the HE infinity TI, and that's probably all I ever need.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400728172.800076.jpg
    This is a 20$ nail, does it work ? Yes.
    Am I constantly scared of cancer ? Yes.

8. I'm sure it works, we just dont know what we are inhaling if it's not the titanium we all expect. Yeah I'll save up for the real one.

9. Just to clarify thats my nail, im scared of cancer lol