Good Things In Your Life

Discussion in 'General' started by BubbaFresh, May 21, 2015.

1. #1 BubbaFresh, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    Morning fellow blades!
    I wanted to create a thread for people to get baked and think/talk about positive things in their lives. It's very uplifting, and it's good to focus on the good in your life instead of the bad. I'll start off.

I'm glad I have the lord in my life, with good friends, living in America. I'm thankful that I'm a lot better off than many others, and so is anyone with computer access reading this.

2. I have a car and a job and food and know how to read. All that is pretty cool

3. I have drive, motivation, and a brain...

I can do anything I want to do...

play with a chip on your shoulder...

4. Great friends, good job and my summer car will be ready in a day or 2.  Not to mention all the wonderful herb I have.

Love life!

5. #5 Deleted member 813926, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    My daughter is the best ting in my life

Loyal friends

Good job

Never run out of weed

Live in a nice place.

I appreciate everyday i'm still alive.

6. The lessons learned by the day

7. I have a cool, big beard and above-average sized penis. I'm set.

8. I have an awesome wife who understands (or at least tolerates) my weirdness and bright ideas.
    I have an awesome wife who tells me when my bright ideas are dumb and will get me in trouble.
    We both have jobs.
    We both are in relative good health.
    Our dog kicks ass.
    I live where you go on vacation.
    My wiener still works and gets a lot of use.
    I brew really good beer.
    I have food in my pantry, beer in my fridge, weed in my stash box, and good cigars in my humidor.
    I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have are lifelong.
    I have too many things to list which is great in and of itself.

9. #9 Mr.Grey420, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
    If i could give humans one piece of crucial advice to be happy in life its this: ignorance is bliss. The news is what the blues is so you better just practice up on your ones and twoses, cuz where love is you can always find a rhyme, and where love is things are swingin all the time. If you live like i teach you, that couch may never reach you, lifes for living and loves to give. Yes lifes for living so live, live, LIVE! If i could wish you the best of wishes, id wish you tons of laughter, and love forever after
    -Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

10. i love you firerat. Truly you are an excellent male specimen of the human race. My greetings to you good sir

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

11. Well I love you too weird alien guy.

Keep being weird. [​IMG]