good things do happen :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by p00nd, Aug 16, 2011.

1. A while back I was working at a call center and it was a really chill easy job so I liked it alot, stoner friendly place, but I ended up getting fired because I got caught with my cell phone on the call floor..
    So that was the end of that.. happened during winter cant remember which month though.. but its been a while lol

Anyway, now I have a job at wendy's, and its pretty chill but you still gotta work decently hard and its shitty work.. I say its pretty chill though because I can just blaze all out before going in the manager doesnt give a fuck lol, and I can listen to music while I wash dishes if im not takin anyones money.
    But lately I am not getting many shifts and my manager says hes gonna give me some but he doesnt really..

Anyway, to the point, that call center just called me today asking if I would like to work for them for a month and if that month goes well there may be job opportunity's for me, needless to say I was pretty stoked on that since my wendy's job isnt giving me enough hours.

So now im supposed to go in on friday for my first shift basically, I dont need training because I already did it, all I need to do is listen to someone who knows what they are doing for about an hour than im on my own.

im just so pumped that they called me man .. out of all the people that were fired for the same reason as me. (a shitload)

2. Cool.....story?

3. Thats awsome man!