Good tasting Whey protein?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Aaronl8n, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Anyone know any whey protein that tastes good. I use cookies and creame, and its pretty nasty. Let me know if you know anything good and where to buy it. (BTW im mixing with water)

thanks

2. I usually go with 100% WHEY protein the chocolate flavor and it tastes pretty good. You can add milk to the drink and maybe that would help as well. Go to www.bodybuilding.com they have great prices on protein and stuff (Atleast compared to GNC).. I got a 10 pound thing of protein for like 30 bucks I think one time

3. There is a product that is called "Whey Gourmet" that I think tastes pretty good :)

4. Gold Standard Whey Protein by Optima Nutrition. Get the Double Rich Chocolatte one. Its banging taste like chocolatte milk imo.

5. Add another vote for ON whey... Double chocolate and mint chocolate are both delicious with either milk or water.

6. Any Chocolate + Milk is fucking delicious!

7. I use it with water too. Every flavor is going to be failure!

8. I actually really like Sixstar brand vanilla whey protein, it's only really good with milk and it has to be shaken up really well so its not all clumped up and gross. It tastes like a melted vanilla shake.

9. If i were you i'd look into trying hemp protein. It might not taste as good but just throw in a banana and your good to go. I've been using it for only a month and have gotten better muscle gain then when I was using whey. Plus its all organic so you dont have to worry about any bad side effects.

10. Dude, GNC 100% whey protein chocolate flavor!!!

I mix 1.5C water, 1 med banana, 2 scoops protein and blend it for a minute, and add it to a large glass with 1/2c of raw oatmeal in it, and eat that shit for breakfast EVERYDAY, not to mention when i have the munchies, i'll make this and eat it again...chocolate banana flavor...and its good for you?!

Hard to believe, i know :p

11. wohhh you put the oatmeal in your shake...?

Does it taste good?

If all of the above is true.. then that just blew my fucking mind

12. Exactly what I was going to say. You can't go wrong.

13. Oh man all protein makes me want to throw up.