Good Supplier for Grow Lights,600 watt

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dirty old man, Jul 19, 2012.

1. I'm new to this but I like to start. My plan is to start my grow with cfl bulb's then change over to a 600 watt hps,for flowering. I have plenty of room. I have bag seeds right now and I only plan to grow 2-3 plants right now. More in the future. I want the 600 instead of a 400. Later on I'll probably wish I had a 600 watt system. I like to find some good suppliers online for the grow lights. Are the lights offered on ebay any good? They are priced very low. Or are they junk. What type of hood is preferred, wing,tube reflector hood or the regular hood . Any info would be appreciated.

2. #2 Doc-J, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
    Htg supply is good, and relatively inexpensive.

Definitely get the 600 now if you can. Even 2 or 3 plants will yield more under a larger light.

Any of the air cooled hoods work well, and are a must if you have a small grow space and need to control temps.

3. [quote name='"joker865"']Htg supply is good, and relatively inexpensive.

Definitely get the 600 now if you can. Even 2 or 3 plants will yield more under a larger light.

Any of the air cooled hoods work well, and are a must if you have a small grow space and need to control temps.[/quote]

Also, I recommend a digital ballast.

(Don't have to buy two ballasts)