Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Sunday

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ole_Smokie, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Woke up this morning and ate some lunch with my mom and went out to get a dime from my friends brother it was pretty fat went and picked up a blunt wrap and went for a ride with my friend matty. Drove around on the backroads for a while and shared the L. After that decided we should drive in to lansing and hit up the goodwill where i purchased a nice new heinekin polo. after that decided to stop by in flight and gander at all the pretty glass before heading home to some grilled cheese and soup!

2. Sounds like a decent day.

I sat inside ( snowing out all day )
    listened to music, ate, browsed the city
    oh, and of course enjoyed some ganj. :)

sundays can either be very relaxing, or boring.
    seems like you had a good one

3. Nothing should ever be boring. If you're bored, take the time to consider how fortunate you are. Take the time to appreciate the beauty of this world. Be thankful, not bored.

4. save it dude.. hahahaha :smoking:

things can be boring, trust me.

I dont take anything for granted, I know alot of people have it worse then I.