Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Stuff???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dilang0, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Hey, I am pretty new to smoking weed!
    \nI am wondering, what strain of weed is good and will get me and my mate Fucked
    \nDoes it taste good and stuff?
    \nJust gathering some knowledge!!!

2. don't worry about names too much there are lots of strains out there, personally when i go to the dispensary i don't choose the same stuff, just pick something random and enjoy

3. Everything is gonna get you fkd up.! If you are going to a dispensary then get a g of a bunch of diff strains and try them out. 

4. This is what I do too, I usually ask the budtender for their suggestions.

5. yeah i have some friends that get way to caught up on names, honestly just get something good and enjoy. plus new experiences are always awesome

6. If you are over 18, check weedmaps for lab tested bud. My delivery service has 28% THC OG Kush. I could care less about the name, gimmie that THC!