Good Stuff to grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PartySteve, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Im thinking about growing some weed. I have Cinderella 99 for indoor but im not sure what to grow outside. So i need to know what is the best stuff to grow out side.(like the really good stuff that everyone like and wants)so if you have an idea for me the would help me out a lot. Thanks

2. well its like this i could say try kona bud or calf org! but i grew out side only once why you ask? because i and two of my friends had gone in on a seeds by and got 3 mixs packs we grew them they were big like 8 1/2 ft big we when to try them one day at about 1;00 amost noon time we smoked the dry stuff that had fallen off it turned out to be creaper and all of us end up sleeping over night on the ground in the woods under this fucking plant the smell was to much we were all fucked up when we woke up the next morning and had a hell of a time getting home in the rain!we picked two plants and sold the rest that day!i am saying its hit and mis some plants do well in some areas than others try some cheaper seeds from seeds direct frist and go from there!the idea is to read the strains and chose! good luck tazz11