Good strains for outdoor grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by buickboy, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Well this is my second grow but its my first time outdoors. I am looking for some good recommendations on some female seeds and some autos? I would like to grow again from female seeds White Widow x Big Bud really did great last time.

2. Af Goo and MK Ultra are good yielder for longterm outdoor and Auto Pounder for Auto

3. Use the search option. ive answered this ??? over a dozen times since Feb. And I know others with lots of outdoor experience have also.

Shit there is a sticky about in ......OUTDOOR GROWING.

4. Ftr affy goo sucks outdoors unless you live in a dry climate... mold city IME.

5. #5 buickboy, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
    double post.

6. I was trying to find good strains for my state from other local people . I will check out the sticky .

7. you didnt even mention your state, genius.

8. You can grow just about any strain you want here in the summer as long as you take care of them. Any of the staple strains do well, skunk, white widow, northern lights and so on. I don't do outdoor but help some freinds plant and harvest. They grow trainwreck, white widow, ak47, skywalker og, and something they call blueberry sparkle (never bothered to look it up and people here in TN will make shit up just cause they have no clue).

9. Ok cool man I see you got couple Auto under your belt how was the yeild ? Knoxville is horrible for making up strains for bud like volunteer purp lol.

10. [quote name='"buickboy"']

Ok cool man I see you got couple Auto under your belt how was the yeild ? Knoxville is horrible for making up strains for bud like volunteer purp lol.[/quote]

I averaged 2oz dry per plant with the autos. If I was doing them outdoor I would look at some of the larger strains. Like auto mazar or think different from Dutch passion, or Pandora, Acid, or automaria II from Paradise seeds. The flower a little longer and should yield better than low Ryder strains.

Luckily the only people I buy from here in Knoxville are growers so they don't make up a bunch of BS. One or two older guys don't have strain names at all, but they don't make up names they just sell it as good weed. The younger crowd mostly orders seeds, so they know exactly what they have. I am sure it gets renamed as it passes down the line though.

11. I think going to get from Greenhouse seeds -White Rhino and Female Seeds White widow x Big Bud . I cant decide if I going to get any autos I just hope October does not get cold early this year.

12. [quote name='"buickboy"']I think going to get from Greenhouse seeds -White Rhino and Female Seeds White widow x Big Bud . I cant decide if I going to get any autos I just hope October does not get cold early this year.[/quote]

I have a pack of ghs superbud, but read so many mixed reviews on there genetics I'm weary to waste time with them indoors. I may toss them outside or give them to a buddy.

Never tried female seeds but they seem to have a decent Rep from what I have read.

13. just think of em as a Quick Pick 5 Powerball Ticket. that way you can't be disappointed, and can take some comfort( you know that little bronze part of the wafer you can see on the edge of a dime ?;):D:laughing: ), that sometimes winners are found in GHS packets.

I'm just fucking with ya, I'm sure you(or your pal) will get some decent smoke:smoke: :hide:

14. #15 buickboy, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013
    Female Seeds ww&bb grew preety good last time . I have not tryed tryed Greenhouse .

15. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']

just think of em as a Quick Pick 5 Powerball Ticket. that way you can't be disappointed, and can take some comfort( you know that little bronze part of the wafer you can see on the edge of a dime ?;):D:laughing: ), that sometimes winners are found in GHS packets.

I'm just fucking with ya, I'm sure you(or your pal) will get some decent smoke:smoke: :hide:[/quote]

I don't trust em a bit myself. Its a shame I ordered them before reasearching more into breeders. I do not mind spending money on good genetics, its a small investment in my opinion. I do value my time though, and have no desire to grow genetic freaks or hermies. I wasnt even thinking that I will be moved before outdoor harvest anyway, so I will just let him roll the dice.

Lottery tickets are just a tax on stupid people. :)

16. agreed.