Good strains for chilling and no paranoia

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by James11g, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Hey could anybody suggest some strains that chill you out and doesn't give paranoia

• Like Like x 1
  2. You probably want a strain with a close ratio of cbd and thc that's indica dominant

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 GorillaGherkin, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    If your a new smoker in a legal state start with cbd strains then go to indica leaning hybrids or indica strains. I rarely smoke sativas due to anxiety/paranoia but when I do I go for cinex, Durban poison, chocolope, or Maui Wowie.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good old White Shark is a nice mellow high. About 17% THC so it’s not a slammer, and a decent amount of CBD for a strain created before the knowledge of CBD benefits were widespread.

5. Purple Kush NOT purple haze

That is the difference in feels

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. White Widow I think has always calmed me down.

"And I thought hurricane season was over"

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hash plant. Gives a coating of keif flavoured oil to your throat. Along with having an initial head rush followed by calmness and euphoria IMG_20180321_061114459.jpg
    Northern lights X Afghan.

• Like Like x 1
  8. As has been mentioned, a solid Indica dominate strain will do.

Blue Indica is a fave of mine

BEAEB6C8-FA98-478B-A468-8EA0E2AB3E5A.jpeg

9. i know different strains have different effects on people and i suggest you do try some of these that people are suggesting for you.

but im just gonna give you some other advice. just ease your mind and relax. weed will amplify whatever is already going on in your head. so that means YOU also need to do some work in your head to relax and remind yourself that its just a plant and its not going to hurt you. if you are freaking out and paranoid, the weed will take that and run with it.

ive been smoking for about 16 years and whenever i feel my high starting to go south, i just tell myself "dude you've smoked weed literally hundreds of times and nothing bad has ever happened to you. stop freaking out". then im good. lol

sometimes it just takes a quick reality check in your brain and a couple deep breaths. also, knowing when to stop smoking helps too. maybe just smoke one bowl instead of two. or half a bowl then the other half in an hour or so.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. C99 is great hang out with people. Good mood active citrus flavored stuff amd easy grow from what ive heard had some in Colorado sour d sativa is nice too good for outdoor I get some once it smelled like carrots :( but ive bought despencery and it had the same high though.

11. Oh it grew great low yeild because I didnt fert right. Ak47 was nice too good yeild grew pretty it was auto so I was surprised that it was so potent