Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good strains for back pain and ptsd?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MCSgrows, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Hi everyone! I wont go into too much detail but I am in search of good strains for back pain and ptsd. I have done google searches but I wanted to post here to hopefully find people that can reccomend specific strains that experience these issues. So my girlfriend has severe back pain caused by childhood abuse from her father and she also suffers from ptsd due to being sexually assaulted about a year ago. I'm looking for some good stains that treat these issues. Preferably one strain that works well for both but either way I'm just hoping to find something to give her some relief. It's sort of hard to talk about these things and I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this but I know it's even harder for her to have to live with the problems caused by these events. But anyway, please leave your reccomendations of any strains that you know of to treat these things and it will be very much appreciated. Thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. look on an seed bank for nortern lights, amnesia haze, girlscout cookies, white widow and purple haze.
    I'm sure one of them is PTSD + stomach/back pain.
    I read it yesterday.

3. Thanks! I will be growing some northern lights but just looking for some others that are more geared towards helping with those things.

4. they have descriptions for which does what.

5. or google "cannabis stains which... help with back ptsd or back pain" then look for the matching name on the seed bank

6. P.s I know where' you're coming from, I was took advantage of when I was 10. here in the UK so it's an very hard issue/terms to deal with.

7. I know, I have done that. I'm mainly looking for people individually that have personally used certain strains to deal with these things.

8. I'm sorry to hear that man. There are evil people in this world... the best I can do for my girl is just support her and help her find relief in any way possible.

• Like Like x 1
  9. best way man, it really is - my parents don't believe me and I'm knocking on 22, life is hard, and getting people to know you're loving them is harder.

Hence, goodluck, I wish you the best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Same to you man :smoke:

11. Cannabis Black Pepper.

a great thread on how to use more than just cannabis to treat conditions... or more so- how to titriate cannabis dosage with cannabimimetics...