Good strain..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by GrizzlyAdams420, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Hey well im starting a grow in a couple days, and im having trouble picking some seeds. I want to try something that i havent ever grown before. Im thinking PPP from Mr. Nice or Nebula also from Mr. Nice. What do you guys thin between these 2?

2. both are some pretty good smoke ppp is a super fast grower if you get her be prepaired to either flower her small or lst or screen of green her my ppp was from nirvana but she still suprized me at just how quick she grows

3. you want some great beans/smoke, try endless from dr. greenthumb out of canada.

4. Hmm.. I'll check that out. Thanks for the input, however i'm in the U.S and am limiting my ordering from Dr. C, and im not sure that the greenthumb ships to US?

5. i've ordered from him many times. he ships to the us. you can easily reach him on the phone too. nice guy..

6. yes... i'm growing nirvana PPP too and those puppies sprouted in under 24 hours!

instead of PPP though, i'd recommend you go to doc and grab some $30 C99 splash (C99 with about 8% vietnamese/haze) or $50 (A11g X Lien Huanh) X A11g before they're gone forever. i'm going to breed one of those two strains with everything else. i'm leaning towards the genius so i can get my own apollo orange which is already and extinct spice bros strain.

if you want some great $$$ seeds, look into kali mist or love potion #1. i'll be doing those next time after this trial run.