Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good strain for a beginner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 01Organic01, Apr 3, 2017.

1. what are some good and easy strains to grow for a beginner. I am looking for something that is easy and doesn't take to long to grow but is still a good strain. By the way I'm going to be growing indoor. :)

2. I have heard a lot about northern lights as a beginner grow strain, but that' s all i can tell you

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. only one comes to mind Hindu Kush Strain Information 47 days flowering time its short very easy to grow and is a pure strain landrace for favor you might want to think about a crossing of Yumboldt Strain Information & Purple Nepal Strain Information so it be a 3 -way crossing.

4. Bagseed

I got some bagseed from:
    Orange Haze (or Kush)
    OG Kush
    Unknown Strain

I'm sure they only had seeds on mistake of the grower, the 2nd and 3rd strain were potent as fuck (maybe the 1st one too :laughing: it's been a long time since I smoked it.)

That way if you use bagseeds you won't be all pissed for throwing down $100 for 5 seeds only for something you might end up killing off on accident.

That's my $0.02 cents.

There are some arguments against using bagseed and they are weak at best, urban legends, and not very reliable as information from a true botanist who knows his shit when it comes to plants and genetics.