Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good stoner vacation spots?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr Spacely92, Mar 31, 2011.

1. any museum's, theme parks, national park's dedicated to stoners??lol what about cool places to go on vacation to toke besides the obvious ones like amsterdam or jamacia:smoke:

2. Vancouver has some vapour lounges, that would be pretty cool to go to for a vacation. Toronto has one too. You could go to Morocco, get some hash there. There's plenty of places to choose from where marijuana is part of their culture.

3. Toronto hands down man, I live like 45 mins away and its awesome for stoners!

4. Vancouver is a great city. I'd suggest checking it out. Very big cannabis culture up there.

5. Amsterdam and Jamaica

6. But, as awesome as I think Canada is, it's a bit cold.
    I'm gonna say the south coast of Spain. Easy to get weed and the climate's just to my liking.:smoke:

7. check out vancouver and go skiing in whistler, the weed is just better in canada (and cheaper too)