Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good spots to post up and smoke in your area (in your life)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FistsofFury, Jun 13, 2006.

1. You sound like you've got some superiority issues bro. Not everyone judges success by who their dad knows or how much their car is worth. And shouting shit like that at cops is not cool...more than he makes in a year!? Cops make what they make, I seriously doubt that he gives a flying fuck how much you think he earns. Fuck man, please think more about who you might offend when you post stuck up shit like this (I really hope you are not as much of an asshole as you have made yourself sound with this post)...peace

2. Back before anyone knew I smoked me and my friend (we sadly aren't friends anymore ...) didn't have anywhere to smoke if our parents were home. We were only 14 so we went back in the woods and cleared out a spot and took lawn chairs and such out there. It was really crazy though because the patch of woods wasn't actually that big - but big enough. Soon though we realized that to get to that spot was a straight forward path so we'd get high and go exploring ... we had one spot on this big tree that fell down ... we used that for a while until Hurricane Isabel (probably 3-4 yrs ago) knocked an even bigger tree down over top of it ... We ended up with about 4 or 5 different spots and hidden trails everywhere. It used to be the shit ... it was so trippy out there ... and we had so much fun. I don't go out there anymore though -- everything is so grown up. A few years ago it was grown up around the borders by the road and my house but once you got through there it was just tall trees ... there weren't very many bushes or shrubs or anything. Now it's nothing but briar bushes and almost impossible to get through.:( We used to be out there during all seasons ... I remember quite a few times during winter freezing my ass off so I could smoke. There were a couple times when it started snowing ... or raining while we were out there. None of it phased us though. lol It was all about the weed.

I used to also smoke at the park behind the elementary school (which is across the street from my house) which wasn't a very good idea -- I don't smoke there anymore because I had one two many close calls and figured out it wasn't a very good idea to start with.

Lastly - We had a spot on the road the above mentioned friend lived on. It was a dead end and only one house was down there. We would smoke in the car down there until someone chased us out one day ... It scared the shit out of us ... I think it was the people who lived at the house but at the time I thought they had called the cops ...

Now I just smoke wherever ... my parents have smoked my whole life ... when I was younger I just didn't want them to know ... they know now and (obviously) don't care. I try to have a little more common sense though. Before I would smoke anywhere and I didn't care ... busy parking lots ... schools ... places where it would be so simple to get caught. I don't take it so lightly now, especially since I turned 18. I'm not trying to go to jail. If it happens I'll deal with it, but I'm not going to walk around with a target on my head like I used to.

<<That was long sorry

3. gross. nothing agaisnt gays

4. Too bad he never said anything about gay people. Going camping with your boys is a fucking blast and so is getting fucked up, so why not mix the two together and make the experience that much more memorable (or unmemorable;)) Plus shrooms just make you connect with the people around you. so there is nothing "gross" about anything he said and there was no reference to homosexuals....your post was completely pointless

P.S If you have nothing against gay people then what's gross? why bother mentioning that you have nothing against them?

5. My favorite place to blaze used to be this spot way out in the country, we drove on dirtroads for about 20mins to get to this abandon hunting club, we could just park there an blaze. Overtime people found out about it, and trashed the place...then they cut down trees all around the area so its a no go now :( Lots of good dirtroads in Georgia though. :smoking:

6. a fat joint at sunrise, on a mountain top high in the smokies (I'm serious)

dead silence except the sounds of nature, wind, and the sun glinting off the clouds led to pink tinged glowing clouds.

fuck that was nice.