Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good spots to post up and smoke in your area (in your life)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FistsofFury, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Let's tell some stories people.

What were some spots that you just loved to smoke in? That didn't have cops around, that you could just chill out in? What happened to the spots?

Obviously it wouldn't make sense to get too specific in terms of location.

I'll say mine later.

2. dream spot would be at disney world on its a small world , that would be the funniest high ever

3. Recently I have found I love to pull my car into the garage, blast some FLoyd and hotbox the beast to hell!

4. Man I had a buncha spots.

At college 4 main spots:
    A path led into the woods and there was a circle of stone benches stoners made.

Another spot in the woods was a teepee.

Another spot was the back of a parking lot of apartments. ( it was all college students so they don't give a fuck, plus I was in my car with limo tints.)

Eventually me and my friend were like fuck it and just smoked whereever whenever, we stood in a circle passing a bowl with people walking by lol.

5. ^ Given stoners a bad name man, dont mouth off to authority, just show some respect and they will as well.

6. ...*sigh*...

I would just like to be able to go in my backyard and smoke on the balcony. Our view of the mountains is terrific, and thanks to bitter old fucks living around us I cant even smoke a ciggarete out there without the police showing up at the door. I guess when weed is legal we wont have to worry about this stuff. :rolleyes:

7. Well I know a few good spots.

Well, I know three that are called out for special occasions. They're all hills that from up top, you can see a large portion of the city. One is known by many, stoners and non, as the "Top of the World". Some of them are steep and they all get you tired by the time you make it all the way up. I also like to drive into woods on dirt trails and such. My friend and I have a plan to look for a spot away from people/cops in every area of our city. This way, when we're driving around looking for a spot to smoke, we'll be able to get there in less than 5 minutes.

8. O.K. here goes, I love to camp, so at the begining of the summer a friend of mine came home from school and wanted to take a daytrip. We packed up the shit and set out to the local National Forest, we unpacked and set up camp, as the night got longer and the alchy got stronger we started to toke alot, it was way back in the woods, but i can get there anytyme I want I will never forget how to get there, It is back to where you cannot be seen and i love the fire pit we made, we sat around that fire until 4 in the morn just smokin, that was good tymes. JOE>

9. just camping probably.

nothing better than having your tents set up. a cooler of beer. a fat bag of weed. enough shrooms to make a group of alright friends a lot closer.

can't beat that.

10. this is where we chill in fredericksburg. Rappahannock river. its this spot called meditation rock. its like a 150 foot rock that over looks the river. stafford on one side, f'burg on the other. its too far back in the woods for cops to bother going back, and to much of a climb for them to get up there.

[​IMG]
    looking out from the top

[​IMG]
    looking down

[​IMG]
    another shot

[​IMG]
    just a picture of the river

its alright ;)

11. Me and this guy used to poke smot in laundry rooms of apartment complexes, we'd leave behind piles of ash and roaches. Once we smoked in a church.

Then another time me and my brother drove out on this road going out into the ocean, we found ourselves in pitch black darkness on this stupid fucking road that was for some reason in the ocean (like a jetty). We stopped, turned on some Hendrix, chiefed some chronic, and lit off the rest of our fireworks left over from the 4th of July. Man, I'll remember that night forever. After we lit off some fireworks, people on the other side of the bay (not the SF bay haha) lit off a bunch.

Yet another time I recall was 3 AM on this guys street, and we just broke out a bowl and puffed under a streetlight.

edit: I almost forgot about the Spot. The Spot is where someone was building a house, and they barely started but I guess forgot about it. Anyways it's just a big hole and some smaller ones, for a septic tank and concrete forms. Its cool to smoke at the Spot.

12. my favorite spot was on a friends front porch. it had a fireplace and mad couches and chairs. oh and a roof. and all the neighbors are mad chill and would stop by and talk or puff. he quit after he went to rehab. he says hes afraid if he does anything hes afraid hell go overboard. understandble though hes that kinda guy.

oh yeah and it had speakers. those are a must.

13. that one rock over the river spot looks sooooooo sick.

My friend and I go to this spot occasionally which a mustard plant field. Basically mustard plants are like seven feet high, so you walk out into the middle and trample a little area that you can smoke in. It's pretty fun. I also once smoked on old fallen over trees that were suspended over the beach. I have yet to find the perfect spot though.

14. your the fucking man,

i have a car thats been parked in my garage for 5 years now(or more) idk y but i just noticed it, eventhough i smoke right next to it sometimes. recently i stareted hotboxing the shit out of it, its mad fun

15. ill post some pics if i can, but on our land i have three waterfalls and i like to sit on top of the top one and smoke and just watch the water caue one half side is all wet and the other half is all like slate rock thats really flat and nice thats dry so i chill on there and smoke. its bad ass

edot- check it out!!

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/nushaganazad/My Smoking Spots/

16. the spots i mainly smoke at is my apartment, or my girlfriends.

But otherwise we drive on the backroads, which is a 10 mile stretch of dirt and gravel, you pass by a huge lake, a dairy cow farm :D , and some other things

If I am with some of my more 'redneck' friends we go out on four wheelers, park, smoke and chill.

17. Damn homie. You sound like an agent of 'DA MAN'.

This thread is cool. I've got a couple spots...but they aren't 100% safe to just smoke out at. They are about 70%. That is about the best I can get. But then again I live in the city..I can (and have) just walked around the neighborhood puffin with some boys but I'm a paranoid negro.

18. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">my favorite place to blaze is on this old log that on this old road bed that went to a farm but now there are just trees no feilds and there are old barns and part of an old house and a creek that goes through the middle. its sweet to just set and chill and smoke bowl after bowl.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

19. I love smoking in nature (assuming its not 100 with 80% humidity) it really makes you think :smoking:

20. Lol I was just on that ride while I was on acid a couple nights ago and it's not as fun as i remembered it from when i was a little kid.