Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Spots to Hide Weed In Car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Logarhythm, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Hey guys. I've been smoking for about 3 years. I'm in college right now but I came across a problem. When I go home I need a good place to keep my bud, and I go from my moms house to my dads so I like to have it in my car so I always have access and don't have to keep hiding it in one place and move it every few days. I want to be able to keep it in my car somewhere but I don't know where there are any good places. I have a 1994 Buick le sabre. Does anyone know any clever spots I could hide it in?You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

2. Hey. Just take your time and really search through the car. I know with my families 2004 lesabre what I do is near the gas pedal, brake, etc.. If you run your hand along the top of that there are MANY little crevices. I found a fairly good one the other day when I picked up a QP. I wouldn't suggest keeping the weed in the car though, it WILL start to smell.

3. Get a potbag and keep it in your car like everyone else? I have a single cab Ranger with nowhere to hide any amount of paraphenalia, and that's what I do. Problem with keeping it in your car is it will stink up your car, obviously, but the smell never really goes away. My old truck still wreaks of weed and I never even hotboxed it. So even if it is hidden someone will know it is there. If it is small amounts I would suggest what I do: Get a good bookbag/satchel/whatever, find a nice but small box (my Samsung Galaxy box was perfect), and get a pouch for like marbles. Use the pouch to store your stash, put the pouch in the box, and put the box in your bag. It won't smell and it's always with you.

If you're in college I doubt your parents rummage through your things looking for drugs. Your goto bag is usually the best place to put your equipment and product. Put in scissors, a small book/cd case, some lighters+wraps, and a bowl and you have yourself the pothead 101 essentials to smoking weed on the go.

4. [quote name="TrapStar" post="19348942" timestamp="1389839312"]Get a potbag and keep it in your car like everyone else? I have a single cab Ranger with nowhere to hide any amount of paraphenalia, and that's what I do. Problem with keeping it in your car is it will stink up your car, obviously, but the smell never really goes away. My old truck still wreaks of weed and I never even hotboxed it. So even if it is hidden someone will know it is there. If it is small amounts I would suggest what I do: Get a good bookbag/satchel/whatever, find a nice but small box (my Samsung Galaxy box was perfect), and get a pouch for like marbles. Use the pouch to store your stash, put the pouch in the box, and put the box in your bag. It won't smell and it's always with you.If you're in college I doubt your parents rummage through your things looking for drugs. Your goto bag is usually the best place to put your equipment and product. Put in scissors, a small book/cd case, some lighters+wraps, and a bowl and you have yourself the pothead 101 essentials to smoking weed on the go.[/quote]You don't have to be a dick about it dude. But my parents have found weed and paraphernalia multiple times and they literally search my car. I had a duffle bag filled with my golfing stuff, like golf balls and tees and towels and my weed was in a jerky chew tin and they fucking found it. You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

5. i keep mine under the floor in the trunk, beneath the spare tire.

6. I've got a 2013 VW Jetta. Absolutely no where no keep it. However, I found a spot that seems to be working. I bought a stink sack big enough to fit my pipe and weed. I bought an opaque first aid kit with velcro, and attached it to the inside of my trunk. I keep the bag inside kit, under the gauze. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Sorry, wasn't meant to be dickish. Just trying to be helpful. If your parents are that suspect of you and you're in college then I can't really help you. If you store weed in your car it is going to smell plain and simple. If your parents go into that car they're going to smell weed and confront you whether or not they find it. If you just want a simple spot to store it without the proper precautions then it's not really hidden because everyone still knows it's there.

8. If you understand your car, you will find the best spots. 
    Before my legal days, my friend taught me a great way to hide weed in a car. 
    Get an empty cig carton, with that metal covering still on it. Put the weed in a plastic bag (I always put it in the plastic bag, then put a paper towel around it) then put the weed into the carton and put the metal covering over so it blocks the weed. 

My friend got really paranoid and started crumbling his cartons to make it look like it was just trash. 

9. In your butt-hole

10. Get a girlfriend and reverse birth it into her for hiding.

11. Come on baby light my fire... Just throw it in your trunk best place for it. 

12. [quote name="SantiagoDunbar420" post="19361771" timestamp="1390022573"]Come on baby light my fire... Just throw it in your trunk best place for it. [/quote]Not a bad idea You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

13. [quote name="Snoop Toad" post="19361485" timestamp="1390018520"]Get a girlfriend and reverse birth it into her for hiding.[/quote]I have a girlfriend and over Christmas break I just left all my weed stuff with her. Which sucks cuz if I wanna blaze I have to go all the way there... And share. You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

14. Also the best thing to put your bud in... opaque nalgene bottle. Bag it up and throw it in there, it won't smell at all (I've had up to 2 ounces in one and it didn't smell), and if it's opaque no one can see in, no reason to look inside. 

15. use an ozone generator to remove the weed smell. Just dont sit in the car because breathing in lots of ozone is bad for you. After a while the ozone turns into oxygen and its safe to breath

16. Inside the hollow under the ash trays.
    Inside the big button for the horn.
    Or what one of my mates used to do was keep a tesco bag with a few non perishables in it under the seat. Canned fruit, juice he didnt like, stuff like that, just a few items but one of the tins was a stash can. Weighted and looks like heinze beans but the bottom unscrews. Always thought that was pretty genius :)