good spot?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ghandy, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Ive decided to try and grow a few plants. I live in Kentucky, and have a one acre lot that butts up right against my yard. I'm not wanting to get really technical with this. It's my first time growing, and I just want to get a few good plants that will give me some free green. Anyway, since i am a nubie, thought I would take some pictures of the lot, and see what/where you guys reccomend. Most parts in this picture get full sun all day. These pictures were taken around 5:30 in the evening. On with the pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recently, many trees were cut down near the telephone wires (can be seen clearly in pic #2). Im guessing this is a very good place due to how close it is to me and the sunlight available. Other than that, I really have no clue what I'm doing. It is very close to the road in spots, but I dont think this will be a problem if I put them in the right spot. Any opinions or suggestions on how I should get started would be great. Thanks for looking,

gh

2. r u serious? i see a road from HERE

3. the pics you see the road in were taken standing close to the road. they didnt turn out like i wanted them too, but some of the pics you would have to specifically be in there looking for a pot plant to find one. this is a neighborhood as well, with very minimal amounts of traffic passing along there. like i said though it isnt as close as it looks.

4. if you get passed the point that there is a road next to it, i would say no. it seems like its a perfectly sunny day and the land is not shaded out, its getting sunlight. well some of the photos show that the land has no grass growing ther eand it looks like nothing can really grow. maybe if you put down new mulch or someting, then yeh go for it

5. uuhh you'll be seen from the road if your plant isn't seen before, and maintenance guys on the wires could have a perfect view if they were to be working on the wires...

6. Well the feild looks great I would say. Dont know much about the terrain b/c im not there but can you grow more into the feild and way from the road?