Good songs to trip to?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by shadowreef, Aug 23, 2008.

1. I'm tripping on shrooms for the first time tomorrow, and I'm wondering what you guys listen to when tripping. Preferably some nice relaxing stuff. :p

2. Any jam by the dead or floyd. Really anything you're in the mood for.

3. Amethystium's Emblem (Selected Pieces) album. It is incredible.

4. wrong forum

and see what's up with Tool

5. almost anything....jam bands a lot of fun so is classical music like big orcestras doing like really dramatic music and shit...it gets SO epic its so much fun

6. The whole album

[​IMG]

7. ummm..........techno.

8. Any good techno is great while tripping, and get some cool lights to wave around.

9. qft :)

10. ANYTHING by Radiohead. Some of the best stuff ever when your tripping

11. 311, stone temple pilots, coheed and cambria, incubus some of my favorites

12. #12 chevyguy2034, Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2008
    Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon

listen to the entire album, it isn't too long

"The Dark Side of the Moon explores the nature of the human experience and according to Waters, "empathy". For example: "Speak to Me / Breathe" is about birth and being a child with new earthly experiences; "Time" deals with growing older and the overwhelmingly fast approach of death - youth being gone before one even realizes it; "The Great Gig in the Sky" explores thoughts of religion and death; "Money" mocks greed and consumerism, with tongue-in-cheek lyrics and wealth-related sound effects; "Us and Them" addresses ethnocentrism, conflict and the belief that a person's self is "always in the right"; "Brain Damage" looks at mental illness and whether "insanity" is only relative, and growing too old to be who one once was; and "Eclipse" ends the album with a grand statement about free will and causality."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_side_of_the_moon

if i was told that i could only trip one more time in my life, this is what i would listen to

13. The first gravediggaz cd.