Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good smoothie recipies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by misha_val, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Yo, so I'm going to make a smoothie and I want to make the most delicious one I can. Anyone know any good smoothie recipes?

2. Not sure if this qualifies as a smoothie but........ pineapple sherbert, orange juice and frozen strawberries in a blender makes a hell of a summer drink.

3. Peach Smoothie

Easy Peach Smoothie Recipe - Peach Smoothie using Canned/Fresh/Frozen Peaches

Peach/watermelon smoothie

Peach Watermelon Smoothie Recipe | Smoothie Recipes

Lemon Basil Smoothie

Lemon Basil Smoothie | Smoothie Recipes

Mango Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Mango Strawberry Banana Smoothie | Smoothie Recipes

More smoothies to meet all of your stoned heart's desires.

Smoothie Recipes : Fruit Smoothies Recipe: Healthy Smoothies

Information provided by an <5 minute Google search

You're welcome :wave:

4. Edibles or actual smoothies? Because, I really would love the day, where I could beat the heat and get stoned at the same time :)

5. I ended up just throwing a bunch of fruit together and it tastes incerdible.

I added peaches, apples, bananas, a mandarin orange, about a cup of milk, one of those little yogurt packages(black cherry flavour), honey, chocolate syrup and some Nutella!

6. This looks like something out of Storm Crows Sig

7. i make em all the time. the best, imo is as follows

1 bananna
    1 peach
    1/2 cup orange juice
    6 ice cubes

its fuckin awesome bro try it

8. I love the classic strawberry-banana smoothie. I do 1 banana, bunch of sliced strawberries, honey, yogurt, milk, and ice.