Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good smoking tool supplier?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ii Blow TreeZ, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone new a good place to find suppplies for smoking such as bowls,bongs,pipes,papers, etc. I'm somewhat new to smoking and need it to be discrete on shipping and billing. Thanks! :)

2. This is an online headshop man. And gc is pretty discreet, they send you a box or an envelope (depending on what you ordered) with the shipping information. They sent me some seeds as "tea bags"

3. Shopping locally is a good place to start. There's a lot of cool stuff and it's nice to see things in person before buying it

4. This too, I like to support local business', but if they're overpricing the fuck out of something, I'll look around online.

5. Ok cool. But like what would it say on the my card, all im worried about is who its billed to and what it says I bought.

6. Check your local places first. Online headshops are good, but sometimes you dont get the same product in the picture (ex. different color), and you cant hold it in your hands to see how it feels. Trust me, if your gonna spend money--you gotta make sure you get what you want and you get what you pay for:smoke:

7. It will be very discreet.

Not the same company but when I bought my Vapor Bros vaporizer in their site the bill says it was from "Interlated Ventures".

I'm sure it would be as discreet for other sites. If you are going to order on EDIT you will basically get a plain brown box in the mail. The only thing that's not really discreet is that the package will be from Europe which might make people wonder.

8. Ok thanks^^^^ :)

9. Where I am from many of the local tobacco shops have some nice glass pipes at cheaper prices than my local head shops and they usually have a nice selection to go with it. I would look there first and see if there is anything you like. Otherwise I would check your local head shop or there are many internet sites you can look at.

10. I don't know if this is common but I ordered a portable vape from GC and when I received it a little over a week later it was on my doorstep in plain cardboard box and it had a big white sticker that said "Metal Pipe" on it. So it is somewhat discreet but if someone else handles the package they may notice.

11. Yeah I ordered from EDIT once and it was labeled "water pipe" or something. I remember reading a while ago that when it enters the US sometimes customs (?) labels it. That's why buying locally is good too.

12. That's never happened to my packages. Definitely customs doing that then.