Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good smoke spot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tacompton, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Hey guys so I've been pretty sketched about smoking at night. My usual spot is in the woods but at night it can get pretty freaky. I've seen homeless people literally set up camp at my spot with a tent and it's not something that's too enjoyable. I've got a new idea but I want some input.

So my house is on a lake and it's sort of on it but not really it goes House > Road > Grassy Area > Dock. I was thinking I could go down to my dock to smoke but I am worried about the smell issue plus I have really nosy neighbors. If I smoke there (150 ft from house) do you think I will smell and do you think that my neighbors could smell the burnt weed smell? They are ALWAYS outside and they would be the ones to say something. Any input would be greatly appreciated! :)

2. Whom do you live with?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

3. Your gona be paranoid, id wait untill later when noone is outside.

4. Can't tell you bout your neighbors. But if you're on a dock, that probably means wind. So if you got good wind and 150 foot to the nearest place where people can smell. You should be golden as far as smell goes.

5. Sounds very chill to me. I love nature type spots. I've noticed through the years it's not so much about where you do it but when you do it. If you go down to the dock a bit more before you smoke to just check it out it'll give you an idea of when the best time would be, also might make it less suspicious, if someone saw you down there and you're down there a lot it wouldn't raise suspicion

6. Update-

So last night I went to the wooded spot and not the dock and had some of the WORST paranoia I've ever had smoking. I heard cars stopping on a busy road, people talking, people walking around my spot, and then my neighbor saw me in my grassy area. I think that I'm fine but idk yet. Definitely going to the dock from now on. Thanks all for your input!

7. Smoke in a bathroom with a towel under the door, the fan on, and the shower running (the water in the air helps with the smell). Literally no smell at all. If you're really paranoid about people finding out you can use a sploof too.

8. Yea they'll smell it holmes. go out when nobody there

9. #9 HangerSkans, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    I live in a flat with people under, above and to each side of me. I've just decided to believe they won't notice anything at all, even though I can literally see my smoke in their balconies and their windows open lol

10. I rep this so much. Smoking then showering is one of the best experiences. Just be wary, you know your house and your bathroom better than anyone else here. Be safe about it.

11. This is the best advice anybody could give. I usually get paranoid when I'm smoking outside but in my shower I feel safe. The water hitting your back feels amazing too. Use a sploof if you're still scared that someone might go in there and smell it later.

12. Haha nobody will be able to smell it. Once it his the air it will be taken away, specially if you're on a body of water

13. Is a Vaporizer possible? I like vaporizer and a smoke buddy.

14. Get a smoke buddy from a headshop. Sometimes I hotbox my vehicle but ironically I'm anal about making sure it smells good and it's clean at all times that I'm not smoking.

Every other time I get gas, I go to a car wash where they wipe down the inside of your car including vacuuming and I buy an air refresher. When I'm done hotboxing just roll the windows down and spray ozium. Leave the windows cracked while you go to work and when you come back, shouldn't be a problem. Cannabis smoke smell doesn't stick well like tobacco.

15. Have you looked into a vaporizer? Not the cheap pen ones (they WILL combust your shit, dont waste the money), but a good one? I got a Flowermate V5.0S and it's awesome for smell. If I vape inside the room will smell for a few seconds (provided fans are on) but outside as long as you aren't really close to somebody you won't even have to worry about what little smell there is. Clean your vape often and you're golden.

16. At my lake house I smoke on my dock at night all the time. I have neighbors on both sides and across the cove. If it's nighttime, your neighbors would probably be asleep and inside. I don't think they would be able to smell it from that distance while inside. I think you're good to go!!

17. Dude make a sploof and smoke in your flat. If you smoke in the shower still make a sploof, most apartment complexes have integrated air ducts meaning if you turn your exhaust fan and its decent stuff someone close to your unit will smell it guaranteed.
    I was doing drywall and baseboards on one complex on the third floor, took two hits from my onehitter and sprayed some of my lil can of axe, it was reggie,and 5 min later my boss came up from the first floor and said to cut it out cause the super smelled it from his office on the first floor and was going unit to unit thinking some teenagers snuck in and were smoking.
    TL;DR= make a sploof, smoke in your flat, or go to a secluded woods with no people around for a mile or so.

18. Lol bro you're outside. Anytime you're outside the smell will just float up with the smoke and go away within 5-10 min maybe even sooner. You'll be fine going to the dock. Smoke a blunt walking to the dock and back