Good site to order feminized seeds from?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ohhidoggy, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Looking for a reputable website to buy feminized seeds at. Would be ordering to the NY. Anyone have any recommendations? thanks

2. cropkingseeds

the best of the best, give you extra seeds, great germination rates. super fast deliveries.

3. The Vault is my go to company for seeds!!!
    @George - The Vault these guys are amazing free seed giveaways and they work their asses off to make people happy!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. The Vault

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. #5 ohhidoggy, Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    nice thanks for the responses. generally these orders don't have trouble getting through to states where pots still illegal?

and do they accept visa or amex gift cards?

is this the vault? The Vault Cannabis Seeds im looking though this site and it seems pretty cool.. only thing is I can't seem to find a way to sort by plant height. I'm trying to find some relatively short or low rider type seeds. know of any on the vault?

6. Used to be able to pay with visa, until just recently. I went to order new seeds and nobody will sell them. Most no longer offer the option, and those that do just get my card declined. The Vault gives this little explanation on their checkout page, "Unfortunately, we can no longer process card payments from your country - this has been imposed upon us by the banks, and we have no choice in the matter."

7. SeedsHereNow.com is a great US based seedbank. Check out Ethos Genetics, amazing stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  8. U cant go by the breeders genetics for size. The best thing I've grown all year that was small is royal queen cookies. Than 3 bears auto. Just dont veg for long and they will not get too huge. Just turn over more plants

9. Single Seed Center (worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com) gives an address in Florida, but doesn't take cards for American orders. They're willing to take cash though, so guess I'll try them out. They've got an incredible selection.

10. I used them for my last order. They offer discreet shipping. And you can buy seeds one by one. Good selection. They also give you GSC freebies for money spent and if you pay with bitcoin.(which I recommend. It processed quick tracking order in under 6 hours) they give you more freebies. I spent $150 and got a 10pk afghan breeder pack. And then another 20 seeds of various assortments. Plus the freebies. From buying bitcoin to having seeds in hand was 26 days.

Below is the case they shipped in. good luck!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. To update, yep, just got something very similar looking to that^ Placed my order online, sent cash with my order number, and got the seeds about two weeks later.

worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

• Like Like x 1

12. Nice ! What strains did you pick?

13. Critical jack, and Barney's LSD - I usually go for the more psychoactive strains, less into the couchlock. Oh, and they gave me freebies also, but I don't usually use them. I hate when they turn out male.

14. I got 5 GSC freebies last time I ordered and then they sent 5 more but they were labeled ???

I haven't grown them cause I have no idea what they are.

15. I ordered from Nirvana seeds, had pretty good pricing and gave me 5 free Northern Light Autos with my order

16. They used to give u who knows wtf seeds for gifts. Grab bag. Not to say u couldn't get a winner or 2 out of it. Alot of my OG friends on here grow regular seeds looking for that one great plant so they can mother plant it to clone. I'm like you guys there are some great fem seeds with no heartbreak. I used seedsman for years and now the vault! Great companies
    Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show

• Like Like x 1
  17. If you order from abroad Customs is s a real concern. I would use SOL...Oregon Elite....Great Lakes....and stay within the USA. LOTS less chance of losing out all the way around....

• Like Like x 1
  18. TSSC took my debit card just fine. It’s always the prepaid credit cards that don’t go through for me.

19. thevaultseedbank.com had a virus attached to it, and now on google search it says "this site may be hacked".

hope all is well and nothing too serious happening.!

20. This is how my seeds were packaged from Nirvana seeds, they were inside of a pair of cheap gardening gloves haha
    20180910_152211.jpg 20180910_152318.jpg 20180910_152322.jpg