Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Site To Buy A Bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chkenwaffle, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey my bong just broke so I think I'm gonna order my next one online.  Just wondering if anyone knows a good trusted site with a nice selection I can order off of.

2. Gogo pipes- They have some decent glass and it ships really fast and they have good prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. haha, was about to say the same. I've gotten pieces from here and really enjoyed them. even showed local head shops and they liked them and said it was a good price

4. Yup, what they said. Grasscity.com

Or visit a headshop and buy your perfect bong. I like seeing it and holding it before buying one.

5. Honestly, I find grasscity too expensive, but quality is guaranteed when its guaranteed.

6. Thick quality glass

7. Asked and answered.
    GrassCity it is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.