Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good shake in san diego???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IAMDEF, May 2, 2011.

1. lookin for some good shake near the la jolla area. dont wanna spend too much but dont wanna take chances and spend my money on dirt. all help is appreciated! thanks

2. Surely you are mistaken here, sir...We're law abiding citizens who would never partake in such illegal acts...

3. SD has the best shit, why the fuck would you want shake lol.

4. Erm, shake isn't something you go after. If you buy it it's because that was the last of the dealers stash and they either sold it to you for a cheap price or gave you a little more.

5. #5 S0UR, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just got some bomb Jack Herrer shake. Oz for $150, fuck it, it's dank as hell and cheap as fuck.

6. I have had some good shake too, but I'm sure those buds of jack were better.

7. call dispensarys, buy in bulk, tell em your another dispensary..

they'll get rid of those small buds cheap.

8. Good response lol... I sense a troll either that or hogger in the op, my toker sense is tingling but I for the life of me cant put a finger on which he is. Im in SD but I wouldnt talk ta this guy for nuthin.