Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Saturday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pocket biscuits, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I have had my fair share of bud, booze, and hard work today. Moved an ENTIRE tree with my neighbor, then took a well deserved toke break, then finished putting the logs and branches into the back of a pickup truck. (The tree was in about two hundred pieces, got obliterated by the last big storm.)

Smoking out of my little pipe right now, and sipping on some Asti Dolce, which tastes like liquified heaven in my fatigued state.

And one more thing, GC, does anyone else here race bicycles while completely stoned? Yeah yeah, dangerous. Blah blah blah. FUN.

2. and a good saturday to you too sir
    I do not race bicycles, but any mode of transportation is alot more fun to ride when your high, be it a bike, boat, train, car or board:cool: