Good, reliable CBD strain and source

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by greatbig47, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Hello Friends!

It seems like since Dr. Sanjay Gupta did his story on cannabis saving a little girls life, people have...

1) Started to come around...
    2) Sell supposed high CBD strain seeds for stupid prices

I'd REALLY like to help a couple of my patients (and myself) with such a strain. A REAL strain that's high in CBDs, and not something like GREEN CRACK (nothing against the Green Crack fans, it's just not what I'm looking for).

ANYONE had such luck with a strain and a source???

Thank you, and God Bless!

2. Charlotte's Web strain is the only strain I'm aware of that's high in CBD. I don't know whether you can attain it as clone-only strain or seeds at dispensaries in Colorado.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I just got a couple of Harliquine Plants that are supposed to be all CBDs.  I'll have a mother in a few weeks. I'm in CO.  I too have a couple of patients and myself in need.  Dispensaries haven't helped.  Sorry I'm not always available.

4. Please hear my story how cancer wanted to take my mom's life months back, am Anita Gozukara a single mom of 2 sons from new York city, my mom has been battling cancer for the past 8 years  and we finally eradicate it with cannabis oil with the help of Rick Simpson Oil who I contacted some months back concerning my mom's cancer, at first I thought it would be scam because of the rumor  that has been going on in the state now, until his agent came to our house to deliver the cannabis oil to me and my mom started taking the oil as instructed and now she feel healthy and extra strong, she feel Alive again.My best advice to cancer patient out there is not to give up, trust yourself that you can do it and believe your source. Rick Simpson  is a good person, humorous also care about people, he knows what you feels, when you are with him you are save, I almost give up but he gave me word of wisdom and encourage me to take the cannabis oil treatment, now my mom is cured, life is so beautiful when you have people who cares.
    Thank you all for your prayers and support my mom is alive and i appreciate that,i will continue to share this story.