Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Reason To Get A Med Card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Palomalu, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Palomalu, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    Ok, So i was wondering if anxiety is a good enough reason to get a medical card. Im bad with heights and freeways, Everytime i see a theme park i get unpleasent feelings(i live a minute away from disneyland), i cant go in elevators of a tall building.. i cant go on planes and when i see tall buildings i get anxious and sometimes my heart pounds. Also, I got in a very bad accident on the freeway about 7months ago. I went to the E.R. Now i cant be on the freeway with friend drivers or anyone i cant trust my life with.. I Smoke MJ everyday, i will smoke it even if i dont get a med card. So id rather get my medical card and not break the state and federal laws.. :D

( i live in California )

2. Below is a stick on state qualifying conditions.

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana/641750-do-you-qualify-check-here.html

In California cards are issued for anxiety and other psychiatric problems. This is not the case in other states, but should be. Take your medical records and prescription bottle to show diagnosis and treatments.

I am glad you found it works for you.

clinton

clinton

3. #3 Palomalu, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010

Thanks bro..
    Well i dont have any medical records.. my dad has anxiety problems and i think im picking them up now my young adult days.. and that accident on the freeway really did push me over the edge.
    is it possible to get it w/ out medical records?

4. What they said above:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.